Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Odyssey storytelling essay

Odyssey storytelling essay

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Storytelling in The Odyssey Essay - 581 Words | Bartleby

Odyssey storytelling essay

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Storytelling in The Odyssey Essay - 581 Words | Bartleby

BOOSTING YOUR MEDICAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: PERFECTING YOUR MEDICAL RESUME. Odyssey Storytelling Essay? Carrington Blog Student Tips Careers Boosting Your Medical Career Opportunities: Perfecting Your Medical Resume. A resume is your first opportunity to impress employers in the health care industry. Citation Analysis Of Phd Thesis? Learn how to create a persuasive medical resume, highlighting your passion and experience, to essay, open doors to your dream career in health care. Medical careers can be some of the most rewarding occupations for those devoted to improving the health of others.

When looking for a job as a health care professional, the strength of write compare essay paper your medical resume will determine whether you advance to an interview. Creating a great medical resume involves more than simply listing the typical information you might find for a less specialized job, like server or cashier. Entering the professional workforce requires a higher level of meticulousness and forethought. In order to odyssey storytelling essay, land the citation analysis thesis at wuhan job you want, you will want to know the odyssey storytelling advantages of creating a great resume, how to best convey your abilities, the difference between a CV and resume and what to do after giving your resume to a potential employer. Why a Great Resume Is Worth the Effort. From a business sense, every second wasted equals wasted money. Most companies spend less than 5 minutes evaluating a resume before making a decision to either reject a candidate or inquire about an interview. Your resume (or CV) is your first opportunity to impress the hiring department, so as they sort through the fluffy resumes to get to applicants with real potential, you’ll want to make sure you have spent the time making it the best it can be.

A great resume will propel you to process introduction, the front, or at least into, the pool of candidates awaiting hire. Poor resumes go into odyssey storytelling essay, the shred bin. So what separates the cream from the crop? At the very least 1 , your resume should have a clean, crisp look that’s well organized, easy to read and free from spelling and grammar errors. Proofreading shows that you put care and detail into compare essay, your work. In fact, up to 93 percent of essay surveyed employers say that an error on a resume might negatively impact a candidate’s chances of being hired.

At the thesis top of your resume, underneath your name and contact info, you may wish to include a short personal statement, sometimes called “Objective,” “Personal Statement” or “Professional Profile.” This is storytelling, your opportunity to explain your goals in your medical career and why you want the essay on the available position. It acts as a brief introduction and can highlight any specialized skills, experience or aptitudes you may wish to immediately bring attention to. Storytelling? Your resume should reflect your specific experience and of phd at wuhan skills. It should also be targeted for a specific position or industry; to odyssey, do this, include medical keywords so that your resume will pass through any keyword-identification screenings. For example, you may include phrases like “medical billing” if you aim to thesis on wlan, work in a hospital’s Accounts Receivables department. Focus on what you want the employer to odyssey storytelling, know about you, and cut out anything irrelevant. Want to process introduction, know how to make a resume stand out? Include any specialized skills you possess, such as proficiency in computer software, customer service or fluency in other languages. Relevant volunteer or educational experience may also help your resume shine. The skills to odyssey, put on a resume should reflect why you are a superior candidate for the position.

If there’s room left over, you might consider adding in some personal hobbies or passions to make you relatable, and you might also include links to your LinkedIn or social media profiles so they can find more information about you. A typical medical resume will include the write contrast essay following typical subheadings 2 : Name Contact Information Personal Statement/ Objective Education Work History or Experience Certifications and Licenses “References Available Upon Request” Your medical resume should be a 1–2 page document that summarizes your experience. Each section may or may not have a list of duties performed, depending on space. Focus on explaining the most relevant positions, and include the odyssey essay most important parts of the compare contrast paper job. After you have completed your resume, you should always send the essay primary copy to the appropriate person, such as the Director of Nursing Services. However, you may also consider sending out copies to others involved in analysis of phd, the hiring process, such as Human Resources Director, Nurse Managers or Department Heads. As a medical professional, you may have already completed your training, or you may be waiting to take an examination. Your medical resume gives a potential employer insight into odyssey storytelling, your previous positions in your capacity, if any, and your accomplishments. Your resume should convey that you take your work seriously. Many medical professionals will only need to focus on creating a resume, but some may benefit from process essay introduction putting together a Curriculum Vitae (CV).

What is a CV and when might you need one? A CV is for people in medical, academic, creative or scientific fields whose experiences may not be easily captured in the format of a simple resume. A CV may be many pages long, as it should include all of your academic work, research, presentations, experience teaching, awards, conferences you have attended, any publications you have been featured in and any other professional experience. What Does CV Stand For? Curriculum Vitae literally means “the course of life,” which shows the truly encompassing nature of the document. Odyssey Essay? A CV will typically include subheadings in this order: Name Contact Information Areas of contrast paper Interest Education Grants, Honors and Awards Publications and Presentations Employment and Experience Scholarly Memberships References. Before you begin writing a medical resume, answer these questions to odyssey storytelling, determine if you should create a medical resume or a cv. On The Gettysburg Address? Will I be working in storytelling essay, medical administration?

Will I be working in a management position? Will I be working in accounting, purchasing, plant operations or MIS? Do I have a very particular position or career I am specifically trained for? If you answered yes to these questions, you will probably be asked for a medical resume. Essay? Do I have specialized research or academic interests? Do I have multiple, sometimes simultaneous, projects to essay, highlight? Have I received grants, scholarships, awards or honors?

Am I aiming for a high-level, specialized academic or scientific career? If you answered yes to essay book, these questions, you will probably be asked for a CV. Physician positions and any position that involves teaching students will likely require both a CV and a medical resume. If you send off your resume and storytelling receive a call for essay understanding book 4 an interview, that’s great news. However, while you may feel inclined to odyssey storytelling, rest and celebrate this accomplishment, the on the true bulk of work occurs while preparing for an interview. It’s helpful to odyssey storytelling, do a mock interview with a friend or family member, so you can have your answers ready for anticipated questions. Writing notecards or bullet points of some of your achievements, special skills, examples of character and coursework help work experiences can prepare you to odyssey essay, ace the interview with confidence. Construction Coursework Help? When it’s time to essay, meet with your interviewer 3 , you should bring a notepad, pen, copies of your resume, samples of previous work, if any, and a list of introduction questions about the odyssey essay position. You will need to wear appropriate business attire, not scrubs or a laboratory coat, to your interview. Essay Introduction? Ensure you have showered, combed your hair and taken care of all hygiene matters prior to entering the interview room.

If you smoke, do not smoke from the time you shower until after your interview. Some medical facilities may have strict policies for hiring non-smokers, so plan accordingly. Odyssey? Maintain eye contact throughout the process essay introduction interview, except for glancing at your notes if you need to. Be professional, friendly and considerate. Odyssey Essay? You definitely want to mention your achievements and accomplishments. Remember, the interview is your chance to convince the construction employer you are perfect for the job, so don’t be shy. Say as much as you can about why you are qualified for the position. Be confident and storytelling polite. The Importance of Following Up After Your Interview.

Immediately upon completing your interview, thank the interviewer for the opportunity. After he or she finishes replying, express your gratitude a second time. You can also remind the analysis interviewer of your qualifications and essay skills in a final subtle way. For example, you may say, “I am looking forward to using my position as a registered nurse to help those in need.” After leaving the interview, you should send an additional thank you note to the respective parties. You may opt to do this via e-mail, direct mail or both.

Only 8 percent of potential employers exclusively request thank you notes by direct mail, but 60 percent say it’s important to at least send a follow up thank you note. If you are not selected for the position, a follow up note will remind the process introduction employer about you, and it may open the door for odyssey storytelling essay a future position, when one becomes available. You only get one shot to impress, interview and land each job position, in rhetorical on the gettysburg, most cases. By putting the time into creating a thoughtful medical resume or CV and preparing well for an interview, you will have the odyssey essay greatest chance for getting your desired position in citation analysis of phd at wuhan, the medical field. Share this article by selecting a link below. Join the odyssey essay conversation Cancel reply. Get More Information About Carrington College. ** Class start dates may vary by location or program. What do a nurse, a pin and a lamp have in common? Tradition.

Female Superheroes of m tech Health Care. Watch Our ' A Day In The Life' Videos. How To Perform CPR: The Crucial Steps You Should Know. Top 10 Questions You Need to Ask Every College. Pros and cons of being a dental hygienist. Essay? Working In Dentistry List of Careers Jobs in the Dental Field. Top 10 Soft Skills Needed In Health Care.

The Surprising Things Your Teeth Reveal About You. What do a nurse, a pin and a lamp have in construction help, common? Tradition. Female Superheroes of odyssey Health Care. 2017 Carrington College. Rhetorical Essay On The? All rights reserved.

Important information about the educational debt, earnings and odyssey essay completion rates of students who attended Carrington College can be found here.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
The Art of Storytelling in The Odyssey Essay - 1532 Palabras | Cram

resume writer ny BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Ann Baehr, President CPRW. Call Direct: (631) 224-9300. Thank you for your interest in my resume writing services.

I have been servicing professionals from all career paths throughout the Greater New York Area and on Long Island to around the storytelling essay world for more than two decades. Take a moment to read testimonials from my clients who were thrilled with the quality of my work and service level — and landed great job interviews! I opened the doors to Best Resumes of New York in 1993. Since then, I have been writing resumes, cover letters, and executive bios — and gettysburg, now LinkedIn profiles — for professionals worldwide. My reach spans Canada, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Germany, The Cayman Islands, Panama, Taiwan, China, India, Israel, Jordan, and the United Emirates.

Nationally, I service all of the U.S. , both locally and odyssey essay, out-of-state, including New York City (NYC), Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Queens, New Jersey, Connecticut. As you read this page and m tech, navigate my site, you will get a good sense for odyssey storytelling, who I am and what I have to offer. But, I want to know about you and to understand your current situation and goals. When we speak, I would like to know why you need a new resume. Are you frustrated with your current job? Have you been stagnant and want to process, explore your options? Has opportunity knocked? Are you looking to change fields?

Did you recently relocate? Did your employer just downsize? What industries have you worked in/are currently working in? Are you specialized? What qualifies you for your next move? What kind of work interests you? What defines your personal brand?

My Approach – In addition to creating a profile, selecting the right keywords, and, like a good journalist, creating a backstory to frame your experience, I want to know about your achievements. That is odyssey, what we collaborate on: Your experience. Your backstory. Your achievements. I take care of the concerning human understanding book design, wording, and strategy. Odyssey Storytelling. As any good team, we collaborate on the process from the get-go to the finish line! Resume writing requires critical thinking and lots of creativity in terms of how the rhetorical essay gettysburg information should flow, what the messaging should be, and how the resume should be designed – from modest to modern (charts, colors, etc.). I take many things into consideration that influence the resume strategy. I place an odyssey emphasis on achievements, core competencies, and the types of industries and business infrastructures headed — such as startup, early stage, and introduction, high-growth, as well as brick ‘n mortar, brick ‘n click or virtual/cloud only. I also focus on your brand.

For example, are you a turnaround strategist? Maybe you are an industry trailblazer who has taken risks to drive the success of odyssey new business ventures. These “X factors” will shape your brand, grab and hold a reader’s attention, and encourage a call to action. Corporate Contracts: Services include bulk writing of resumes for corporate outplacement and RFPs under tight deadlines and developing a cohesive strategy working with HR managers. I work with employees and senior-level executives by phone and rhetorical essay address, develop tailored worksheets to ensure the acquisition of vital content. Personalized Service – This is my business and I care about my clients – many of odyssey storytelling whom are still my clients after two decades and gladly refer me.

I take pride in my work and have the experience and skills needed to develop great career documents — and essay concerning book 4, extensive client testimonials to storytelling essay, back it up. I take the time to citation analysis, understand your career needs and remain on hand as your career partner. If you have questions after the odyssey resume is finalized, I am always an email, phone call or Live Chat away. My Track Record of essay address Success – At least 95% of odyssey storytelling essay my clients have attempted to thesis, write their resumes before seeking my assistance. I know for sure that they are glad they hired me because they give me glowing testimonials, follow up for updates, and odyssey storytelling essay, refer me to family members, friends, and co-workers. Need more information? Visit my FAQ page. Then, call me directly so I can answer your questions and provide a custom quote.

Ann Baehr, President CPRW. BEST RESUMES OF NEW YORK. Served as the Second Vice President and Executive Board Member of the National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA) from 2003-2005. The NRWA is a 600 member-driven nonprofit organization. Coursework Help. Board Members are voted in by the membership, worldwide.

Earned my Certified Professional Resume Writer designation in odyssey storytelling essay, 1998 by the PARW-CC – the write compare paper pioneering organization for essay, the careers industry founded in 1996. They standardized the thesis on wlan testing and certification of resume writers – a comprehensive four-module test. I scored a 98! Published Contributor to 25+ Resume and Cover Letter books. 10 Worst Things To Put On Your Resume. Introductory Email Cover Letters.

12 Myths About Writing Your Resume. When Your Resume Looks Like Bad News. Parallels of Interviewing Dating. Won the Toast of The Resume Industry award in 2013, taking second place (of three spots) for the Healthcare category. According to Laura DeCarlo of CDI, the average time it takes to earn a nomination is five years and even longer to win. I won the essay first time I entered. “ I contracted Ann to essay understanding book 4, provide a complete re-write of my resume and she absolutely hit a home run.

Her knowledge combined with her technical and creative writing skill is second to none. The bonus is odyssey storytelling essay, her ability to provide such great customer service along with personable skills. If you are in concerning human book, need of odyssey storytelling essay this service, look no further.” I am an executive nurse and had been dabbling with my own resume for YEARS, meaning with each work experience I simply edited to help, reflect a piece of odyssey essay a job description. I met Ann after a nite of surfing the web. Analysis Of Phd Thesis At Wuhan. Ann sent me back 1 paragraph, which was a genius, poignant, politically correct response summarizing: “Jill, your talent is buried inside your 4-page document.” Needless to say, I sent my payment to Ann in full and our journey began. After a number of conversations, with self reflection homework, the end product was delivered. No more buried talent. I’ve been rebranded, revitalized, and inspired for all to see clearly, without shoveling through.

Ann, you are a brilliant individual, talented beyond your years and your own awareness. Thank you for your expertise, you are a g-d-send! — Jill Goldstein, VP of Nursing, Mount Sinai Queens. I have used Ann to write my resume for the past 10 years. She has helped me land some very good jobs. Odyssey Storytelling. She takes the time to get to know you, your needs and your professional needs. I highly recommend Ann to anyone looking for write, a resume to be written with expertise, confidence and excellence. If anyone would like to odyssey storytelling, speak with me about her service you can contact me anytime at sk066@aol.com Steve Kamalic — [Note: Steve’s daughter hired me to writer her resume + update]. Chief Operating Officer / Director of Sales. Acupath Laboratories, Inc.

I am thrilled with Ann’s services. I contacted her for her expertise in executive resume writing. I needed an expert, someone who would work with me to ensure my resume reflects relevant information regarding my career, accomplishments, and core strengths. She quickly immersed herself in my work, my attributes, and my story. I instantly felt as if I was interacting with someone who knows my history and my character. Concerning Human. It was a pleasure to work with her and I would hire her again without question. — Diane Diggelman, General Manager, IBM. Magnificent work! Impeccable follow-up, as I contacted you on the spur of the moment requesting a ONE day turn around for odyssey storytelling, a rare opportunity that will probably not be available for long.

Your professionalism and listening skills are excellent, as I was unsure of how to clearly define what I needed in my complex resume and cover letter changing from Database Engineering to IT and compare essay paper, Software sales. I can say how pleasantly overwhelmed I am with your insight and creativity and odyssey, impressed with the way you were able to highlight the important and m tech, finer points of my career. I have no doubt that I’ll get a great job soon. Odyssey Storytelling Essay. If only I discovered you sooner! I will recommend you to concerning understanding book, anyone I encounter who needs their resume or cover letter done as well.

Thank you Ann! — Stephanie Busztin, Oracle DBA / Sales Facilitor. Ann is the one of the best resume writers around for an executive. She writes your resume from two points of view. First she is a career consultant. She will probe ,lead and direct a customer in order to define their true goals before she aspires to put them on paper.

Then she will sell you to your potential employer in odyssey, a first class way. — Larry Jordan, Senior Project Controller, CBI. Ann Baehr takes her time to personalize your resume and cover letter as if you wrote it yourself. She is very detail oriented and essay, consults with you every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my finished product! — Stephanie Dawkins, HR Generalist. Ann worked on my resume and I was able to odyssey storytelling, get a job I wanted. She was wonderful, caring and very professional. She spent lots of time advising me how to approach my job search, getting to m tech, know me, help me build my confidence, and delivered a wonderful resume.Thank you Ann!

— Tatiana Tatkovic, Accountant, Rodl Partner. Ann and I have collaborated on separate occasions since 2008 whilst developing and refreshing my resume. On each occasion not only was the finished product fantastic and instrumental in storytelling, advancing my career but the process was invaluable. Methodically working through my skills and coursework help, defining the essay position that I wanted was a rewarding exercise. Ann is analysis thesis, a consummate professional who is odyssey essay, very thorough and systematic in her approach, she leaves no stone unturned. I highly recommend Best Resumes of New York to anyone looking to brand and market themselves for job placement and/or career advancement. Please, don’t sell yourself short- consult with Ann regarding your resume needs! — Robert Kern, General Manager, Richner Communications, Inc.

If you’re an process essay introduction Executive looking for help preparing and writing a powerful resume, Ann Baehr, President of Best Resumes of New York should be your choice! She helped me extrapolate and articulate in my resume exactly what I have accomplished concisely and professionally and positioned me for my next career move. She is easy to odyssey, work with and a talented writer. Thank you Ann for your help over m tech, the years! — Scott Thompson, VP Franchise Development. Premium Franchise Brands, LLC. I had the privilege to odyssey essay, work with Ann, requesting her expertise in executive resume writing. I needed someone who could articulate my vast experiences in analysis of phd at wuhan, a manner that reflected my abilities to a broad base audience, displaying both my accomplishments and strengths. Without a doubt, Ann exceeded my expectations. I found her to storytelling essay, be engaging, willing to human understanding 4, learn about me as both a person and a professional, and extremely helpful.

As a result of my experience working with Ann, I feel as if I’ve established a friend and colleague. Ann is storytelling, attentive, responsive, but most important, caring. Essay. It was a pleasure to work with her and I look forward to storytelling essay, staying in contact with Ann for years to follow. — Athletics Director, University of Louisiana. I recently hired Ann to compare contrast paper, write my resume; a process in which I had never been a part and didn’t know what to expect. I found Ann to be extremely professional in how she managed the process, knowledgeable in current employment trends, savvy in the areas of positioning a client in relevant, impactful terms and odyssey essay, smart and creative in the actual writing of the resume’. She was incredibly thorough in the QA portion of the process which resulted in a very thoughtfully laid out and written resume’. She was also exceptionally generous with her time, talents and advice. I would highly recommend Ann; it made for a wonderful experience and a highly targeted, effective written representation.

— Director of thesis on wlan Marketing, Sigma America. Ann has been writing and odyssey storytelling essay, updating my resume for years. Even when I moved out of New York I still use her wherever I go. I thought so highly of her services that I had Ann write my wifes resume as well. Contrast Essay. No matter what the field you are in I recommend hiring her for writing you a great resume that will generate interest and most of all interviews. Storytelling. She is excellent at essay human understanding, what she does. — Lawrence Fantoli, Network Support Analyst. When I first contacted Ann to rewrite my resume, she initially thought it was okay and focused more on what I really needed – a new LinkedIn Profile and essay, resume distribution. In order to create the LinkedIn Profile, Ann probed me for more information to learn more about my experience instead of just reiterating what was in compare contrast, my current resume. Storytelling Essay. In the process, she realized just how much was missing from my resume and completely redesigned and polished my resume as a complimentary service.

I was so impressed and process essay introduction, pleased with the results that I recommended her to a close friend who is a sales executive. She too was thrilled with Ann ‘s process — and odyssey storytelling, the results. Ann is very creative in her approach, and works in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Ann Baehr to anyone who is looking for a professional, certified resume writer and/or Linkedin Profile Writer who cares about their success. If that’s what you are looking for, you should contact Ann Baehr.

You will not be disappointed! — Kelly Esposito, Physician Account Exec, Quest Diagnostics. Attorney Highly Successful Entrepreneur. I really liked working with Ann – for essay human understanding, someone who has not had to write a resume for a long time, Ann was able to help me produce a professional document which really highlighted my skills and experience. Thanks Ann, you came highly recommended and I would recommend you to anyone who needed a really polished and professional resume. Ann did a marvelous job at turning my cookie-cutter resume into a masterpiece! I just wanted to thank her so much for storytelling, her help. She is patient and citation of phd at wuhan, thorough in her work. Although I’m not a research nurse as of yet, I did land a job with the University of Chicago.

I am certain without her help I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish that. I would like to add that I got a phone interview with another prestigious hospital for research nursing but they don’t plan to hire until May. I’ll keep you updated! Once again THANK YOU! — with an earlier career path in financial services.

After years of odyssey feeling like my resume didn’t adequately reflect my unique combination of education and work experience across a couple of industries, I contacted Ann for analysis of phd thesis at wuhan, help. I was not disappointed. Ann is prompt and odyssey storytelling essay, communicative and was able to contrast paper, produce a professional, articulate and visually impressive resume in a short amount of time with only minimal interaction with me. Storytelling. Ann Baehr is clearly a leader in her field and just “gets it”. Essay. I strongly recommend her and will use her services again! My wife and I are convinced that it was your expertise in the field of resume writing that got my foot in odyssey storytelling essay, the door for this opportunity (the only one I saw in my searching that I was genuinely excited about). I cannot express my appreciation enough. This position will allow me to support my family with my wife working as a stay at home Mom and in this economy I never would have expected these results. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will always return to you for your services in the future and compare, refer others to you.

You’re truly an expert in odyssey essay, your field and a pleasure to work with! Thanks again for on wlan, your help Ann, you’ve truly made a difference in our lives! “Thank you sooo much. Storytelling Essay. Your resume is AMAZING. AND THE COVER LETTER. I don’t know how you do it but you are so pro and you’re good at what you do =) I’ve recommended you to all my friends. Citation Analysis Of Phd. I’ve been contacted left and right everyday. I literally have over odyssey storytelling essay, 15 interviews on my schedule and construction coursework help, around 1/2 of the people who contacted me is WOWed by the quality of my resume. I’ve been getting interviews that I’ve never thought I’d be getting. While applying online on my school’s website, I’ve literally been contacted for every 1 out of 3 positions I apply for. Before the resume make over I’ve only gotten 1 contact out of a about every 20 jobs I applied for.

Thank you so much Ann. It’s definitely worth the investment. Alex was overwhelmed with your creativity and odyssey storytelling essay, can’t thank you enough for expediting the human understanding book turnaround so he could get it in the hands of the HR Manager on odyssey storytelling essay, Friday morning! He thanks you very much for construction coursework, a great job — once again, it has your signature style! Alex said he would gladly refer you to any interns in essay, Hong Kong seeking similar top quality material. Hi Ann — Thank you so much for your services. You really helped me improve my resume by illustrating the skills I’ve adapted from my past employment and educational background. Process. During my time abroad you did an odyssey amazing job corresponding via email to accommodate my needs of being inaccessible by telephone.

You always kept me informed throughout the process and your professionalism was displayed in essay human book, the final product of my resume and storytelling, cover letter. Thanks for everything! Best, Jordan. Sales – Luxury Fashion Product Line – Top Ranking Producer, Worldwide. Dear Ann — I just want to thank you a million times and more. I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough. You are a Godsend and I just want to say you have this amazing gift. I had actually looked up so many professional resume writers on the internet.

One after another going to on the, their site and odyssey storytelling, speaking to at least a dozen. Which I didn’t tell you. Essay Human Understanding Book. but I wasn’t convinced that they were the right one. Storytelling Essay. I am so thankful for not hiring them. I knew when I called you and you picked up the essay introduction phone. Essay. First I couldn’t believe you actually picked up the phone on a Saturday. My industry requires me to concerning understanding book, have a varied and sometimes not-so-easy-to-articulate skill set. Ann Baehr spent the time to ask the right questions in order to extract all the useful pieces and organized them into a clear, concise and odyssey, focused keyword rich resume that is very sharp and tailored. She also wrote a very powerful cover letter that hit on all the salient points. –Adam, Brand Strategy Design Strategist.

I am thrilled with the essay human understanding book professional resume and cover letter you created for odyssey storytelling, me. What a tremendous improvement from my resume. Help. I must admit I was a little apprehensive at first since we were doing this online and wouldn’t be meeting face to face. However, that feeling was quickly put to rest after talking with you. I felt like I had a friend and a professional working on my behalf. Senior Product Manager / Global Marketing Executive — Biopharmaceutical Industry. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job you did on my resume. I really appreciate the time you took to understand my job history and essay, career goals. Write Essay. Not only did I land the job I really wanted, the HR department told me it was one of the best resumes they have seen! After my success my husband also decided to have you polish up his resume and he landed the promotion he had hoped for too.

Thanks for essay, everything. I have always struggled to address, effectively present my skills and achievements on my resume. I was never able to fully communicate all the details and tasks to my satisfaction. Ann developed a resume for storytelling, me that not only essay concerning 4 depicts my skills, achievements and accomplishments, but did it such a very professional, rigorous and concise way using industry terms and storytelling, phrases. Job well done! I knew from the moment I looked at the website that I was going to get a quality piece of workmanship from Ann Baehr. My work history is challenging to capture and Ann not only m tech on wlan did that, but made it shine. Odyssey Storytelling. My husband has been conducting interviews for years and essay human understanding, was extremely impressed. He is odyssey storytelling, a perfectionist and could not find one thing to change. Ann, thank you so much for essay introduction, spending the last several hours on the phone with me. What started off as an odyssey essay inquiry call resulted in a 6 hour resume boot camp.

After months of time and essay paper, tears spent reworking the document you got me to odyssey, the point I needed to get to coursework, in one phone call. It was like a resume writing, coaching and therapy session all in one day. Thank you. I am very impressed and storytelling essay, completely overjoyed with the resume that you created. Your method is thorough and you were able to process essay introduction, organize 13 years of experience into a story that flows and really gets the point across. I believe that the document that you constructed will help me get to odyssey storytelling essay, the next level. Thank you for your hard work! I was referred to Ann Baehr several years ago by family members who have been using her services for many years, and always got the jobs they wanted. As a sales representative with a military degree as a dental technician, I was sending my resume out for dental sales positions but wasn’t getting any responses. Working with Ann Baehr has been one of the greatest decisions and investments I have made for myself and my career.

There is a clear and significant difference between the resume I wrote for myself and the one Ann wrote for me. The differences, just to name a few are professionalism, clarity, precise communication of compare specific skills attributes, powerful vocabulary, proper format and perfect presentation. When I found myself laid off from odyssey, a 20+ year career as an Operations Supervisor for human understanding book, a global travel company I was full of emotions. Confused, what would I do now, scared, constantly being told how awful the job market is, and yet excited to be starting a new career and a new chapter in my life. Essay. Where do I start? How do I right a resume after 20 years with the same company and explain all the positions and process essay introduction, all my accomplishments without sounding boring or redundant? Reputable High-end Furniture Manufacturing Company. It was Sunday afternoon, I was feeling low and unhappy about my current job, I knew I had major contributions to the company but it was hard for me to articulate these achievements and convey them on a resume.

I searched the internet and I found those “quickie” resume writing services online but I thought to myself ” this is my career, it’s my future, I have to odyssey storytelling, look for someone who’s reputable and professional when it comes to creating a resume” and so I performed another tedious search on the internet again. When I saw my resume, I felt proud, confident and oozing with pride, I said to myself, “now I’m ready to conquer the world”. Analysis Of Phd Thesis. With all sincerity, I would like to thank Ann Baehr for a job well done, what can I say, “she’s the #1 Resume Guru you’ll ever find”. I hope I can meet her someday to personally thank her. More power to you Ann and odyssey, I wish you more success to come.

My first response when I received my resume and contrast essay, cover letter from Ann Baehr is that I would hire myself. I was so impressed with her work and she used the language of essay my industry as like she was a lifelong expert. That is essay, difficult and it was effortless for her. Every time I receive an email or call in response to my resume the recruiter always says how impressed they are with my credentials. Ann took my credentials and achievements and created a breakthrough results for essay, me. Ann Baehr was a Godsend for me. I am in a very competitive field with unusual resume requirements. I have had resumes done in the past but none of the writers knew much about the golf industry. The resumes didn’t have the proper language in them and the lack of results showed.

Then I found Ann. The process was very involved starting with a questionnaire targeted to my field. It took me three hours to answer it. Ann Baehr provides the essay human book highest level of professional advisement in the creation of executive style resumes. Her skill with desktop publishing and odyssey, a crisp, articulate style make resume writing a painless experience with a final product that gives me a sense of confidence and citation of phd at wuhan, pride.

Ann worked with me tirelessly to odyssey storytelling, develop and target the rhetorical essay on the gettysburg perfect presentation of my accomplishments and zeroed in on my goals in the most perceptive and essay, business savvy manner. Over the process essay past six years you have worked with my husband Bruce (Secondary Education Teacher) and me to storytelling, further our careers. We have made so many advancements due to your excellent writing and professional talents. We truly appreciate all the hard work you have done for our family and friends. Write Contrast Paper. They have also had tremendous success with your resumes.

Ann is AMAZING. She worked so hard to help me create the best resume possible. We spoke for hours and storytelling, I never felt rushed or hurried. Rhetorical. She is a true professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her to odyssey storytelling essay, someone in need. Money well spent. Ann has a wealth of knowledge and tremendous insight. M Tech On Wlan. She has set the right tone and content to best present my experience and capabilities in the best light possible. Essay. She has been a tremendous help to me. Turnaround time was very quick, and my resume looks great.

Director, Direct-to-Consumer Marketing. I am so glad I found Ann, because she understands resumes! I had a content-rich, cluttered and overwhelming resume. Ann took that and of phd thesis, turned it into a strong brand with an even stronger positioning statement. She knows how to odyssey storytelling, extract the gems and put them on the shelf.

She put a lot of thought into construction help, re-crafting the odyssey storytelling strategy and positioning my experience and achievements in a way that prospective employers can quickly glean my skills without needing to write compare essay, go through each minute detail. Ann knows how to give weight to strengths and accomplishments to draw attention. Now my resume looks great! Vice President, Financial Management Information Systems. This letter is written to alleviate your fears and uncertainty while doing your due diligence in the selection of a professional resume writer over odyssey storytelling, the Internet. Ann Baehr performed magic as she whittled away all the fluff and hype that was in my old resume previously written by thesis on wlan, another resume service that met with me in person and charged $800 — more than double Ann’s well-deserved fees.

Once Ann finished, I had an efficient rewrite of my resume that told MY story, not a boilerplate conglomeration of verbose, pretty phrases. I am very pleased and essay, grateful! I can’t stress enough the analysis of phd thesis value of an ethical and straightforward partner in one’s quest for a professional and effective resume. Trust Ann Baehr — she’s the essay best resume writer. Thanks again Ann for doing such a great job on my resume!! Director of Sales and help, Marketing. Major music entertainment company (25 years of essay experience) Yes, I’m quite happy with it. Certainly looks impressive to me.

Hopefully, I WON’T need it soon but it’s certainly peace of mind to have it updated and citation of phd at wuhan, ready to go. Essay. Thanks again Ann for everything. Director of Sales and Marketing. Sports Marketing – extensive resume polishing (RUSH!) I really like what you did it looks great – I made some edits and contrast, have attached it for your review. Thanks again, You did a GREAT job. I highly recommend the resume services from Ann at Best Resumes of New York. The amount of information I had about odyssey, my 10+ years of past work history was so overwhelming, but Ann was able to sort out every old resume, interview and bio that I e-mailed her to create a clear and impressive resume that really represented me in the best way possible.

I would never have been able to write such a resume without her. I would hire her again in a minute! She was a stable presence and provided such confidence for me when I was going through a dramatic job change. Hi Ann, I just wanted to tell you thank you again for the wonderful job you did on my resume and I just wanted to give you a quick update on my job search. Write Compare Contrast Essay Paper. It took some time but I finally got a job offer as Junior Staff Accountant at corporate office. It is an entry level position but I am very excited to get my career started.

Again, thank you for all the help and time spent on my resume and cover letter. I contacted Ann Baehr after looking through a series of resume books in odyssey storytelling essay, Borders books stores and noticed Ann’s name kept popping up in help, various books on how to odyssey, write resumes. I was even more pleased that she was local to m tech on wlan, Long Island. Upon calling her, we talked on storytelling, the phone for almost 90 minutes!! She gave me advice on career options and the services she offered. She made me so comfortable.

I knew in essay, the first 10 minutes that I wanted to hire her. The resume and cover letter she wrote are great! I’m very happy with them. Storytelling. They are exactly what I needed and wanted. Thanks Ann! #128578; William (Bill) McCarthy, President.

I just wanted to express how I am so impressed with your resume writing skills and awesome customer service. I will most definitely recommend your services to friends and former colleagues. I thank you for your compliments on construction, my career achievements. I am truly blessed to have someone bring out my genuine professional stature in such an unequivocal and matter of fact style, I also appreciate the odyssey essay timeliness in your responses. Utilizing your resume writing service is probably the best investment I have made in essay paper, myself in storytelling, a long time. Thanks for all of your help!

I have had the pleasure of working with Ann Baehr as she assisted me in concerning understanding, developing my resume several times as my education level and odyssey essay, experience changed through the years. Ann has always been a huge asset to my successful job searches. She is very knowledgeable in condensing all of my experience into a concise resume and has a very detailed knowledge of essay introduction what potential employers look for in a job candidate. Ann always helped me highlight the important aspects of my background, and her cover letter and resume writing skills always improved my chances of an employer reading about storytelling essay, my credentials. With all of the competition in the job market, an coursework help expertly written resume is always a major part of getting the all important first interview. It is clear to me that Ann Baehr can improve anyone’s chances of being noticed in storytelling, a sea of applicants. Elementary Education Teacher / Reading Specialist. I have known Ann Baehr for many years. Words cannot express what an absolutely wonderful and gettysburg address, amazing person she is both personally and professionally.

When I graduated college in 1997, I was in search of a teaching job. Ann’s passion for resume writing and helping people shines through her work and dedication. Without a doubt, she writes the odyssey essay most professional, thorough, and creative resumes and cover letters around. With Ann’s patience, compassion, enthusiasm, and human book, advice, I was able to land many jobs over the years. Odyssey Storytelling Essay. Her guidance was most helpful when I transitioned from a Teacher of The Speech and Hearing Handicapped to essay introduction, a Reading Teacher.

I highly recommend Ann to essay, anyone who is looking for a new job or changing careers. Thanks again Ann! You are by far The BEST Resume Writer. I found Ann Baehr to be both personable and caring. She wasn’t interested in just creating a resume and collecting a fee as much as she was in creating a precise, truthful and write essay, proud introduction as to who I am and what I’ve accomplished. During the process she was hands on, focused on one goal; creating that piece of essay work that got me the interviews I wanted. I recommend her to all my colleagues. I graduated college two years ago with a degree in International Business, and became too comfortable with my present job that has no room for career advancement.

A friend knew I wanted to break into Marketing and rhetorical essay on the address, Public Relations, so she referred me to Ann Baehr who had successfully sculpted her resume to highlight her skills and personal attributes. I made an appointment feeling I had nothing to offer — no experience, and worse, no confidence. I was unhappy with my degree title and lacked direction. Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant.

I just wanted to share the good news with you. Odyssey Essay. I am sure you will know who I am. As you will recall I am a Registered Sr. Financial Administrative Assistant, and you did my resume and cover letter not too long ago. We never actually met because we did everything by telephone and email. Well, as you know, the financial industry is in essay human book, the middle of a hiring freeze (so I have been told). Storytelling. It did not stop me from sending my resume to all the financial institutions and banks.

There were a lot of callbacks, but once again, the news was not promising. I faxed my resume to American Express Financial, and the receptionist was kind enough to put it in the lunchroom where Financial Advisers would see it. Teacher–Sales –College Admissions Counselor. There is not enough to say about Ann Baehr’s resume writing. Compare Essay Paper. Ann eloquently wrote with such professionalism a magnificent resume for odyssey essay, me. Those that saw the resume before were shocked at how Ann changed the wording to citation of phd thesis, give me a very professional, well-organized, and coherent synopsis of myself. Others that I recommended feel the same way. I used Ann again when I switched professions. She fixed my resume and gave me a cover letter. I answered ads, sent e-mails to prospective companies, and received an abundance of interviews.

Thank you profusely for your assistance Ann!! I wrote my own resume when I change careers from Finance to Information Technology. As my IT skills, experience, and certifications grew, I knew my resume had to reflect that. Odyssey. I chose Best Resumes of New York after speaking with Ann Baehr. She seemed knowledgeable and interested in helping me.

I received a job offer in LAN Administration the first time I used the resume. Concerning Human Understanding. I even had to odyssey essay, leave my employer two months sooner then planned. I have since recommended Best Resumes of New York to people in IT, and they have all received great resumes and rhetorical gettysburg address, job offers. Career Transition Resume from business ownership of an International Trade and Marketing Consulting Firm in Australia to Investment Banking / International Finance in New York. Hi Ann — the cover letter and resume are very impressive and truly reflect your thorough, professional approach to the whole process.

I appreciate the extra effort to odyssey storytelling essay, ensure the process essay optimal benefit in storytelling, my quest for a position in Investment Banking. M Tech Thesis On Wlan. Thanks once again. Client was referred, stating, “A good friend of mine (regional store manager) said you wrote the best resume he has ever seen. “After her resume and cover letter were finalized, this is what she had to say: “The resume is perfect! When I read the cover letter you wrote for storytelling essay, me, I felt it was really exciting the way you expressed my enthusiasm. I really like the words you used and how it sells me before they even see the resume! I’m going to start sending them out right away!” WOW!

The resume passed with flying colors after a strict review from my former co-workers at who know me and what exactly I have been doing – and these are a tough kind to compare essay paper, please and super-sensitive about storytelling, over-inflated info). So, we are good. I also loved the cover letter – tells the story, very personal, yet professional. Again, thank you so very much. Just wish I knew about you a year ago. Expect an increased workflow… #128578; Sorry I did not reply sooner, I’ve been very busy last couple of days. I would like to thank you for the excellent job you did with my resume and cover letter and for m tech, doing it in the timely manner. I’ve started using them already. I may get back with you on some minor changes but at this time, I am absolutely happy. Targeting position as Vice President (major furniture chain)

It looks good!! Thank you. Now I can see why you asked me all of odyssey storytelling essay those questions! It’s easily read and adjustable for different industries. Thanks again………….Now, where do you suggest I send it? School Counselor / School Social Worker. Level: Middle and concerning book 4, High School. #1: I wanted to thank you for your pep talk the other night. Odyssey Storytelling. I feel so much better and I’m mentally preparing myself for rhetorical on the gettysburg, an interview. I feel confident. #2: How are you? The interview went well.

They called me about an hour ago and asked me to come back on Wednesday for round 2. During the second part, they will give me a topic and observe the storytelling essay way I interact with high school students, in discussing the essay concerning understanding book 4 topic. Do you have any more pointers. I also want to thank you for your email. I read it over storytelling, several times and construction coursework help, it really put the interview into odyssey essay, perspective. Special Education Teacher. Targeting: Director of Special Education (30 years of experience) Also did daughter’s resume (new special education teacher) #2: This is amazing.

The on-line process is arduous. This link makes it manageable. Any other advice is gladly accepted. #3: Thanks for your support! I couldn’t do it without you! Elementary Education Teacher. Private School (nine years of process essay experience) #1: Geez…you really have a way with words. Sounds great to odyssey storytelling essay, me.

You definitely have my approval. Essay Introduction. Also, I’m giving your card to odyssey, another one of my colleagues, so you may be hearing from her shortly. #2: Gotta tell you…I got 2 two cards today in process, the mail. One was from storytelling essay, Bethpage, and they told me to resubmit my resume online. Got one from Bellmore-Merrick that said “please be advised that your candidacy will definitely be considered.” Wow! Sounded positive to me…hope it’s not what they send to everyone who applies. Time will tell!! Middle School Social Worker. Relocating (five years of experience)

I got it. It looks great. I love the idea that you came up with for write compare, my address. Can we add that to the cover letter? You’re awesome. It looks great. Looks great. I am very impressed. I love the layout and choice of odyssey essay action verbs…even surprised me (LOL).

How are you? Thanks again for creating such a nice resume for contrast essay, me. The job hunt is going well. Odyssey Essay. I have a question for you. What is the best way to find a good recruiter?

Also, what’s the best the way to citation at wuhan, deal with out of state recruiters? I’d appreciate any info you could give me! “I have known Ann Baehr for quite a number of years and odyssey storytelling essay, have always valued her contributions to my book series, Knock ‘Em Dead Resumes and Knock ‘Em Dead Cover Letters. She is a tenured and analysis of phd, credentialed resume writer respected by essay, her professional colleagues.” “We’ve known each other for at least 10 years as colleagues in the resume writing industry. I have the highest respect for the quality of [Ann Baehr’s] work and her professionalism. Concerning Human 4. In fact, I have showcased some of her best resumes in several of the books I’ve written … I look forward to storytelling, continuing our working relationship for on wlan, years to come.”

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Significance in Storytelling in the Odyssey - 1331 words | Study

POLITICO 44: A Living Diary of the odyssey, Obama Presidency. After nearly five years, we’ve decided to close down the 44 blog and will feature all White House coverage directly on the POLITICO homepage. On The Gettysburg! Thank you for odyssey storytelling essay, your readership, and we look forward to seeing you in 2014. Valerie Jarrett: Obama to buy health insurance by end of the day. President Barack Obama plans to sign up for health insurance through an construction help Affordable Care Act exchange before the end of the day Monday, senior adviser Valerie Jarrett said. Monday is the last day to sign up for coverage that begins on Jan. Odyssey Essay! 1, though the state and m tech federal exchanges remain open through March.

The White House has not yet said whether Obama will buy insurance as a resident of the District of Columbia, which has its own exchange, or as a resident of Illinois, which is part of the federal exchange. Obama speaks out against more Iran sanctions. President Barack Obama urged Congress Friday not to enact new sanctions on Iran in storytelling essay the near future and he suggested lawmakers advancing such measures are making political hay of the rhetorical essay on the gettysburg address, issue. I've said to members of Congress: Democrats and Republicans. there is odyssey essay, no need for new sanctions legislationnot yet, Obama declared during a year-end press conference at essay concerning understanding 4 the White House. The president said he wasn't shocked that some on Capitol Hill were advancing new sanctions legislation aimed at Iran's nuclear program. In what appeared to be a thinly-veiled reference to the pro-Israel lobby, he attributed those moves to odyssey essay a desire to please anti-Iran political forces in U.S. I'm not surprised that there's been some talk from some members of Congress about sanctions. I think the essay gettysburg address, politics of essay trying to look tough on essay on the gettysburg, Iran are often good when you're running for officeor if you're in odyssey storytelling office, Obama said. The president urged lawmakers to give a six-month deal with Iran over its nuclear program time to work and to allow more in-depth negotiations on a permanent pact.

If Iran suddenly tries to write essay accelerate its nuclear capabilities, it's not going to be hard for odyssey storytelling essay, us to turn the dials back or strengthen sanctions even further, Obama said. I'll work with members of Congress to put even more pressure on Iran, but there's no reason to m tech thesis on wlan do it right now, he said. We've lost nothing during this negotiation period, precisely, because there are verification provisions in place. Essay! We'll know if they're violating the terms of the agreement, Obama said. Let's test them. Now's the time to see if we can get this thing done. Obama's comments came a day after White House press secretary Jay Carney warned for the first time that Obama would veto any new sanctions legislation Congress enacts before the interim deal with Iran expires. The president did not personally reiterate the veto threat Friday. However, Obama did suggest that shunting aside the current prospect for a diplomatic resolution would increase the chances of construction coursework help a military conflict over the issue. And he warned lawmakers that the essay, war-weary American public is in no mood for that. It is my goal to prevent Iran from essay concerning human understanding 4 obtaining a nuclear weapon.

But I sure would rather do it diplomatically. Odyssey! I'm keeping all options on the table, but if I can do it diplomatically, that's how we should do it, and I would think that would be the preference of compare everybody up on storytelling essay, Capitol Hill, because that sure is the understanding, preference of the American people, the president said. Obama to hold news conference at 2 p.m. EST. President Barack Obama will close out the essay, year with a news conference at the White House on Friday.

He is set to take questions at 2 p.m. Citation Thesis At Wuhan! ET in the Brady Press Briefing Room, the odyssey storytelling essay, White House said in updated guidance. It's a chance for the president to reflect on write, the year, to look ahead and to respond to odyssey essay pressing issues including changes to the health care mandate and reform of the construction coursework, National Security Agency. Later Friday, he and the first family will leave Washington for a two-week vacation in odyssey storytelling essay Hawaii. Obama commuted sentence of help Deval Patrick kin. One of the eight federal prisoners granted sentence commutations by President Barack Obama Thursday is a first cousin of Gov. Odyssey Essay! Deval Patrick (D-Mass), one of the president's most devoted supporters on the national political scene. Reynolds Allen Wintersmith Jr. was sentenced to life in m tech prison after being convicted in Illinois federal court in 1994 of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and distribute cocaine and storytelling essay cocaine base and possession with intent to distribute crack. He was 19 at the time of his arrest and 17 at the time he got involved running drugs for process essay introduction, the Gangster Disciples gang.

He is 39 today and has spent the past 19 years in prison. A spokeswoman for Patrick confirmed that the 57-year-old Massachusetts governor and odyssey storytelling Wintersmith are cousins but denied any invovement in the drive to get the federal prisoner a rare commutation one of only nine Obama has granted as president. The Governor has no recollection of process introduction meeting Mr. Odyssey! Wintersmith (they are quite far apart in age), and believes that if they did meet, it would have been when Mr. Wintersmith was a small boy. The Governor was not involved in any application for a commutation of Mr. Wintersmith’s sentence, and only learned of the commutation through today’s media reports, said the Patrick aide, who asked not to rhetorical address be named. Wintersmith is a first cousin on storytelling essay, Patrick's mother's side, the spokeswoman added. Patrick's 2011 book, A Reason to Believe: Lessons from an compare paper Improbable Life, discusses his upbringing on the South Side of Chicago, an uncle's addiction to heroin and odyssey the involvement of others in m tech the neighborhood with drugs and odyssey storytelling essay gangs.

A White House spokesman, who also asked not to be named, said Wintersmith's tie to construction coursework help Patrick had no impact on storytelling, the commutation decision and officials do not believe Patrick ever had any contact with the feds over the matter. Wintersmith's case went to the Supreme Court in introduction 1996, on a challenge to how his sentence and those of essay his co-defendants were arrived at based on compare essay paper, distribution of both powdered and crack cocaine. The justices upheld the sentences without any noted dissent two years later in an opinion written by Justice Stephen Breyer. The lawyer who led the odyssey storytelling, drive for Wintersmith's pardon, MiAngel Cody of the on the gettysburg address, federal public defender's office in Chicago, declined to comment when asked about her client's family tie to Patrick. However, she said she was confident Obama would act when he learned about Wintersmith's story. We always felt like President Obama would correct this injustice with a clemency pen, Cody said in essay an interview Thursday. Process Essay Introduction! We just needed to give him the best clemency brief we could that would finally tell Reynolds's story . Odyssey Storytelling Essay! We always felt like Obama will do this and m tech thesis we hope it is a sign of what is to come. Wintersmith's story drew attention from odyssey storytelling national groups like Families Against Mandatory Minimums because he was a very youthful offender who got a life sentence and was not convicted of a violent crime. His crime began and ended when he was a teenager, said Cody.

It was his first offense. Analysis Of Phd Thesis! He had no priors, but under the then-mandatory federal sentencing guidelines the judge had no discretion. He could only impose a life sentence. The defense attorney said changes in sentencing guidelines and the reduction in the so-called crack-powder disparity didn't help Wintersmith. The real problem is odyssey essay, this 18-to-1 disparity in crack versus powder sentences, which currently has rendered him and others ineligible for relief, Cody said., estimating that hundreds of inmates are in essay understanding book a similar predicament to her client. Even the reduced disparity is still a disparity that, for some serving lengthy sentences, makes them ineligible for judicial relief, she said.

This certainly illustrates what we hope is a crack in odyssey the dam. Under the commutation granted Thursday, Wintersmith is set to essay gettysburg address be released on April 17. W.H.: Obama would veto Iran sanctions bill. President Barack Obama would veto an storytelling Iran sanctions bill with Democratic co-sponsors, White House press secretary Jay Carney said Thursday. “We don’t think this action is necessary, we don’t think it will be enacted. If it were enacted, the construction help, president would veto it,” Carney said of the odyssey, Iran sanctions bill sponsored by, among others, Democratic Sens.

Chuck Schumer and compare essay Robert Menendez. Carney said the Senate bill would greatly increase the odyssey storytelling essay, chances that the United States would have to take military action against Iran. He said it would also be bad for attempts at negotiating with Iran and defy the gettysburg, will of the nation and the Congress. “Doing so would derail negotiations just when diplomacy is making progress,” Carney said. Storytelling! “It would potentially divide the international community and obviously would suggest bad faith on construction help, the part of the United States.” He added: “I think that there is overwhelming support in the country and in the Congress for a diplomatic solution to this conflict.” Update : An aide to storytelling essay one of the co-sponsors of the bill responds that the White House is presenting a false choice. The supporters of the essay gettysburg, bill believe it makes war less likely sanctions brought us this far, and the threat of additional sanctions can help us force Iran to get rid of their nuclear weapons in the negotiations, the aide said. W.H.: Sochi Olympic delegation not intended to be snub. President Barack Obama wasn’t trying to send a message about storytelling, Russia’s anti-gay laws when he named an Olympic delegation with two lesbians and, for the first time since 1988, no president, vice president or first lady. “That’s not a message we would wait to write compare contrast paper send through this manner,” Carney said Wednesday.

The delegation was largely viewed as a snub of Russia and its President Vladimir Putin, with whom Obama has been at odds on a range of odyssey issues. Carney said a half-dozen times that the delegation, headed by former Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and rhetorical on the gettysburg address including tennis star Billie Jean King, former figure skater Brian Boitano and essay ice hockey medalist Caitlin Cahow, “represents the diversity of the United States.” “We have made no bones about the fact that we oppose and are offended by the anti-LGBT legislation in help Russia,” Carney said. “We have not pulled any punches.” White House to release NSA task force report Wednesday. The White House will on Wednesday release the full electronic surveillance report from President Barack Obama’s task force, press secretary Jay Carney said. The White House had said it would release the odyssey essay, report, which carries 46 recommendations for Obama in response to revelations by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden in January, after Obama decided which recommendations to follow. Obama received the report Dec. 13. “It’s a substantive, lengthy report, and m tech thesis on wlan it merits further assessment,” Carney said. Obama met Wednesday morning with the surveillance task force, known formally as the Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies. “While we had intended to release the review group’s full report in January, as I said earlier, given inaccurate and incomplete reports in the press about the report’s content, we felt it was important to allow people to see the full report to draw their own conclusions,” Carney said. “For that reason, we will be doing that this afternoon.”

Obama will speak about the report in January, Carney said. PHOTOS: Morning Money Breakfast with Valerie Jarrett. Jarrett: 'I'm not the shadow chief of staff' Valerie Jarrett says she has very specific responsibilities in the Obama White House and focuses on them, rather than on storytelling, an all-encompassing portfolio. I'm not the shadow chief of staff, she said, responding to the use of the term by POLITICO's Ben White at a Morning Money breakfast. She mentioned her roles in outreach to women and girls, and to write contrast paper the business community and local government officials. Various accounts have detailed Jarrett's role in swaying Obama's views as she leverages her personal relationship with him, but she said that their private time isn't spent discussing work. We do compartmentalize, she said. Later on, pressed about what she and the president talk about as friends, she responded with a smile. Just stuff, she said, just stuff.

She elaborated a bit, saying they discuss our families and odyssey essay the same things that everybody else talks about. Jarrett also said she expects to stay in the White House through the essay introduction, end of the Obama presidency. I have the best job that I have ever had and will ever have, she said. I serve at the pleasure of the president . I'll be there as long as he'll have me. Jarrett: Obama won't fundraise for library while in office. President Barack Obama won't fundraise for his presidential library while in office, White House senior adviser Valerie Jarrett said Wednesday, as she downplayed a recent report that planning for the library is odyssey essay, well under way. He is not raising any money for it whatsoever, nor will he while he’s in office, Jarrett said at POLITICO's Morning Money breakfast. A Tuesday report in The New York Times detailed early-stage meetings about the library, but Jarrett said the process is not very far along. It's absolutely in concerning human book the embryonic stages, she said. Jarrett was also dismissive of the suggestion that she's trying to push her way into the planning process.

I have a big plate of responsibilities to handle at the White House, she said. You can't believe everything you read, even if it's in storytelling the New York Times. A Chicagoan like the president, Jarrett said that it's up to the president to decide whether his library will be there, in Hawaii, or elsewhere. Who knows where it's going to be, she said. As she closed out her response, she again hit the Times story, saying: The New York Times piece was not very accurate. Valerie Jarrett: No W.H. and tech 'disconnect'

There's no disconnect between the White House and the tech community, Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett said Wednesday, responding to thesis complaints from some companies that the president was too focused on odyssey storytelling, HealthCare.gov in a recent meeting, Ninety-nine percent of President Obama's time in the room for Tuesday's meeting with tech executives including Apple CEO Tim Cook and Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer was spent discussing the companies' concerns about the National Security Agency's surveillance programs, Jarrett said at POLITICO's Morning Money breakfast. There was a presentation on the health care site for the executives by Jeff Zients, but that was before Obama joined the meeting, Jarrett said. Sources at companies that attended the meeting have told various news outlets that they felt like there was too much discussion of health care and that it seemed as though the White House didn't realize their primary concern was the NSA. But, Jarrett said, there was no confusion.

I don't think there was a disconnect at all, she said.

Essay Writing Service -
The Odyssey Thesis Statements and Essay Topics | PaperStarter com

300 Rationalism vs Empiricism Summary and odyssey, History Essay. What is reality really like? A current running through much of the philosophical thinking around the time of Socrates and m tech thesis on wlan, Plato was that there is a difference between how the world appears and how it is. Essay? Our senses reveal one layer of reality but it is our minds that penetrate deeper. Rhetorical On The Gettysburg? The world of odyssey essay appearances is analysis thesis at wuhan, a world in essay flux but underneath there must be a stable reality. For there is much that is write contrast essay, unchanging.

We recognise kinds of things – badgers, daffodils, mountains – and whilst members of these kinds are born, change and die, and essay, differ from one another in ever so many ways, the kind-defining essence doesn#8217;t change. We see here the essay gettysburg key rationalist idea that knowledge is a priori knowledge of necessary truths Plato said that kinds were defined by the transcendental forms. He presented a number of odyssey arguments for the existence of these things. Prior to our incarnation, our souls existed in the realm of forms where we learned about process introduction these essences. In our terrestrial state, we cannot recall what we know. Socrates considered himself a #8220;midwife to knowledge#8221; instead of a teacher, helping his interlocutors to draw out storytelling essay what they don#8217;t know that they know. The example of Meno and the slave-boy shows this idea clearly. Like many philosophers, Plato was also fascinated by mathematics. We are able to tap into coursework help, a universe of truths that are non-sensible: we do not see numbers and we do not see the odyssey perfect geometric forms. Once again, we see the difference between the powers of the mind and the powers of the senses.

It was in construction the 17th century that the essay debate between the compare contrast rationalists and the empiricists came to essay, a head. Philosophers such as Descartes and human book, Leibniz emphasised the power of reason over the senses. Descartes argued that our senses were fallible and that we could not rule out the possibility of the storytelling demon deception hypothesis on citation thesis at wuhan the basis of sensory evidence alone. Descartes argued that he knew he existed, as a mind, on the basis of reflection alone: when I think, I cannot fail to be aware of odyssey myself as existing as that thinker (cogito, ergo sum). Of Phd? Having proved that he exists, Descartes argued that God exists. Since God is storytelling, no deceiver, he would not have given us senses that systematically mislead.

But let us not overemphasise the powers of the senses. Descartes argued that even with material things, it is reason that exposes their essences. In his piece of wax reasoning, he argued that the senses merely reveal a succession of impressions: it is reason that grasps the underlying and enduring substance as extended (and filled space). Plato and Descartes believed that we are born with concepts and knowledge. In Descartes#8217; case, there was a religious motive: we are all born in the image of God. We discover more about the world primarily through metaphysical reflection. M Tech Thesis On Wlan? The philosopher Francis Bacon, an early empiricist, famously dismissed this rationalist approach to knowledge. He compared rationalists to spiders who spin #8220;complex metaphysical systems out of their entrails#8221;. Storytelling? Empiricists get their hands dirty: like bees gathering pollen, they gather knowledge about the world and only then reflect on it. Around the same time as Bacon, many new discoveries were being made that shook the prevailing views of reality. Essay Human Understanding Book? The Earth was dethroned from its position at the centre of the universe by Copernicus.

A new star (a supernova) was observed by Tycho Brahe in storytelling 1572 – yet the construction coursework heavens were supposed to be timeless and unchanging. Galileo discovered the moons of Jupiter – again, everything clearly didn#8217;t revolve around the Earth. Later in the 17th century, scientist-philosophers such as Newton, Boyle, Gassendi and Huygens would revolutionise our understanding of odyssey storytelling essay reality. The original empiricist manifesto was written by m tech on wlan, John Locke. In his Essay Concerning Human Understanding, he sought to show how a mind that was blank at birth – a tabula rasa or blank slate – could come to be filled. His first targets were the innate concepts and knowledge (#8216;ideas#8217;) of the rationalists. There are no such things. There are no truths everyone agrees on. Many people fail to grasp the supposed metaphysical truths. Instead, our senses deliver ideas to us.

We store them, abstract from odyssey, them to citation analysis at wuhan, form general ideas, and compound and mix them to generate new ideas. Like Lego bricks, we build the meagre sensory data into ever more complex structures. Even Leibniz thought Locke was onto something here. He claimed that our minds were like blocks of marble that had to be carefully chiselled at to reveal the odyssey hidden structure (the innate truths). It is hard work and rhetorical essay on the gettysburg, not everyone will end up well-chiselled.

Hume took empiricism to its limit. Where Locke talked indifferently of ideas, Hume distinguished impressions and ideas. Impressions are the direct deliverances of the senses and are forceful and vivid in comparison to ideas, which are the copies our minds makes. Essay? (He also agreed with the Empiricist Berkeley that Locke#8217;s theory of general ideas was wrong. We do not abstract from construction, particular ideas to a general idea but use a particular idea in essay a general way via a general name. ) What about the address precious necessary truths philosophy is supposed to study? Locke argued that once we have ideas in essay our mind, our mind will perceive the compare contrast essay necessary connections between them – e. g. that a triangle has internal angles that add to odyssey storytelling essay, 180o? But where does the idea of necessity come from? Hume provided an essay concerning book, answer. He distinguished statements into two categories: those expressing relations of ideas (analytic) and those expressing matters of fact (synthetic). Storytelling? The analytic truths express mere definitions: we simply are aware of an association between terms.

The synthetic truths are the compare contrast paper contingent truths. Odyssey Essay? So what happens to thesis on wlan, interesting necessary truths, such as God exists or nothing exists without being caused to exist? Hume argued that if these weren#8217;t analytic – and they aren#8217;t – they aren#8217;t necessary. We feel that they are necessary and storytelling, this is all necessity is: a psychological property. When we say that X caused Y, we think we have said something about the universe.

We think we have seen an example of on wlan a law of odyssey essay nature (e. g. the water in the bucket froze because it was cold exemplifies the law water freezes at 0oC). Science investigates these laws. Hume said that causation was #8220;all in the mind#8221;. We see one thing after another and when we#8217;ve seen instances of a regularity enough, we develop the feeling that one thing must be followed by the other. On The? Hume, like Locke, emphasised how all we can be certain of are our impressions – how the world seems. Scientists are really investigating how the world appears: they can never be certain that the world really is the storytelling way it appears.

So, empiricism seems to lead straight to scepticism about the external world. Kant objected strongly to this. Analysis Of Phd Thesis? Science really is studying the external world and there really is an external world for it to investigate. Kant brought about odyssey essay a revolution in philosophy (he called it a #8220;Copernican revolution). He argued that the empiricists and rhetorical address, rationalists were both right and wrong. The Empiricists were right: science requires the study of the world and odyssey storytelling, the world is brought to us via the senses. The Rationalists were right: our mind is not blank but contains structures that enable us to interpret the stream of data from the senses.

We may liken the mind to a mould and essay on the address, the data to jelly: one only has something structured by combining both. Or: the mind is a computer with an operating system and the data is the input from the user. A computer with just an operating system is inert. A computer into which data is inputted but which has no operating system is just data: it cannot be interpreted. Only when you combine both do you get something useful. Odyssey? Our minds contain the #8220;structures#8221; for space, time, objects and causation, for example. Of Phd? (In Kant#8217;s terminology, space and time are the pure forms of intuition whereas the structures for objects and causation are pure concepts of the understanding. ) This means that we experience a world of spatio-temporally located objects in which causation happens because this is how our minds make it appear.

Does this mean that the world as such is #8220;all in the mind#8221;? Or is the mind somehow #8220;tuned#8221; to the structure of reality, so that our pre-programmed minds mirror the structures of reality? This is a very difficult question over which there is no agreement amongst experts. The Empiricist movement came back with a vengeance in the 20th century. Philosophers such as Bertrand Russell agreed with Hume that our knowledge begins with our knowledge of sense-data (classical empirical foundationalism). Armed with new discoveries in mathematics and logic, and backed by odyssey storytelling, the successes of gettysburg address science, the logical positivists argued that the only proper way to storytelling essay, investigate the world was the scientific way. If I say p and m tech thesis on wlan, p is synthetic and there is no objective, scientific way to odyssey storytelling, verify my claim that p, then my claim is meaningless. (This is the celebrated verification principle). Book? So, if it is true that there atoms, we should be able to find empirical – sensory – evidence of them.

If it is true that nothing happens without being caused to happen, then we likewise need scientific evidence for this. We cannot discover whether it is true by pure reason. The Logical Positivist movement failed. There is much that seems meaningful that is not objectively verifiable by the senses, such as the occurrence of odyssey private sensations. The principle makes it impossible for process essay introduction, general claims such as #8220;all mammals are warm-blooded#8221; to be true, as we cannot verify all of them. The very verification principle itself fails its own test! The Logical Positivists responded by watering down their principle: a meaningful claim is one we could gather some evidence for in principle and the principle itself is special – exempt from this rule. But it was not enough. (* Then Quine argued that the fundamental division between analytic and synthetic sentences was incorrect. Analytic sentences cannot be false. But no sentence enjoys this privilege. As we learn more and more, truths we thought were beyond doubt are rejected.

Once upon a time, we would have thought it analytic that no object can be in two places at odyssey storytelling essay once or that there is no fastest velocity. Quantum physics and general relativity theory show that they are not true. Instead, we should have a #8220;web of belief#8221;. Essay On The? At the centre are those sentences least likely to be revised – our #8220;core beliefs#8221;. As we move out, we find those sentences that would be easier and easier to accept as false – that would cause less and storytelling essay, less disruption to the rest of what we believe. ) In the 1950s, Chomsky became famous for suggesting that we are not born as blank slates when it comes to language. We are born knowing the fundamental structures of human language. When we are young, we hear our mother tongue and use our knowledge of language to pick up our language very quickly. (At 24 months, the average child understands 500-700 words; at 36 months, 1000; at 48 around 2500-3000; at 60 around 5000 words: that#8217;s around 7 words a day between 3 and 6). More recently, studies have shown that children are born with brains structured to #8220;expect#8221; the world to behave in certain way. Very young children expect objects to persist over time: not to disappear and reappear at two different places, for example.

Is this a revival of rationalism? Not according to many people. Rationalists argued that we had innate concepts and knowledge. By reflection, we can discover them and manipulate them to gain new knowledge. But our #8220;knowledge of language#8221; is altogether different. Rhetorical On The Gettysburg? None of us can easily articulate the rules we follow in generating syntactically-correct English. (And certainly none of us at odyssey all can articulate the #8220;common structure rules#8221; to all human languages. Construction? ) Our brains are certainly pre-programmed, but only perhaps in the same way that a computer is pre-wired: clearly something has to be there but nothing as advanced as software. So where are we today?

No side is #8220;victorious#8221;: this would be to grossly over-simplify the debate between the empiricists and the rationalists. We definitely have minds in some way #8220;ready#8221; to receive the world – hardly surprising, perhaps, given the time it has taken for us to evolve. But when it comes to working out what is true? Few philosophers are rationalists in the old-fashioned way. There is no sharp division between metaphysics and science: our study of odyssey essay reality cannot be done from the m tech thesis armchair alone. But our capacity to grasp abstract mathematical truths has always been difficult to explain from an empiricist perspective. Storytelling Essay? We seem to have an access to a mathematical realm and a cognitive or intuitive access instead of a sensory one. You can#8217;t see numbers, after all, and it is not easy to say what we could #8220;see#8221; that would lead us to of phd, generate the ideas of numbers.

University/College: University of Chicago. Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Storytelling Essay? Date: 3 November 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on 300 Rationalism vs Empiricism Summary and History. for only essay introduction $16.38 $13.9/page.

3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Essay on The Act of Storytelling in The Odyssey -- Papers

candide thesis ideas If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on odyssey, the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at contrast essay paper its layout fact that a reader will. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary when looking at its layout fact that a reader will. Our Specialized Free Dissertation Consultations. Top Quality Academic Experts are available 24/7. The expert of odyssey storytelling Academic Editing and Proofreading industry has over grown over analysis of phd thesis, the years.

We are self-assured you will get attracted towards our work which we produce we assure the storytelling final high degree of the work. Unlike others, if your work doesn't meet our exacting standards, you can claim a full refund. Process Essay Introduction! We promise you will love it. Consequently, we employ our editors and proofreaders from many different backgrounds. Some are teachers, examiners and researchers.

We are the one who stipulate the proper provision in the industries of proofreading and editing to offer 24/7 support to our clients. • We provide authentic references relevant to your paper. • Guaranteed original editing and proofreading. • Your satisfaction is on the first step. Top Quality Edit and Proofreading Service for your Essay and Assignments as per Academic Standards.

Our proofreaders stipulate you the proper draft of your essay for the submission. We polish your words, choice of vocabulary, phrases and specially the odyssey grammatical errors, to verify your quotation and references agreed with the style guide. HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROOF READERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR ESSAYS TO MAKE THEM THE BEST ONES. WE REFLECT ON THE QUALITY. Our professionals are here for contrast essay paper, your convenience.

We focus on your work quality that would be the huge matter for odyssey, us. Compare Contrast Paper! Our editors are here to assist the odyssey storytelling student work which is based on the essay, thesis and dissertation. WE DELIVER QUALITY AS EVERYONE WANTS QUALITY PAPERS AND WE DON’T COMPROMISE ON QUALITY. EDITOR CREATE PROPER WAY OUT. Everything that editor do is unique for you. They ensure you to deliver plagiarism free content. The basic way for their proper attention towards your work is that they are the professionals and they know your work importance as well as your field.

IF YOU WANT PROFFESIONAL EDITORS YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. WE HAVE THE PROFFESIONAL AND EXPERIENCED EDITORS FOR YOU. LINGUISTIC FEEDBACK AND EDITING. The editor concentrates towards the specific organization, paragraph structure, sentence making, appropriate tone and content evaluation. Process Essay! Our approach includes Parallel presentation for ideas, Peculiar diction, Argument evaluation, Coherence and storytelling essay, logical conclusions. WE GIVE THE MOST PERFECT STYLES TO YOUR PAPERS AND EDIT IT ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS AS WE HAVE THE BEST EDITORS. INTENSIVE FORMATTING AND FEEDBACK. In our services, we provide you the proper documentation, evaluation of sources and timeliness, authenticity and credibility for Parenthetical citation, provide proper work cited pages, Bibliographies and other reference sources. OUR EDITORS ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST THEY WILL SATISFY YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT FORMATTED PAPER THAT WILL TAKE YOU TOWARDS SUCCESS.

PROMINENT CLIENT’S SUPPORT. We support our client from every step. M Tech Thesis! We have an experience team to work with you to essay, ease your academic tasks, with several ideas. We Ensure perfection, Delivered your work before deadline, Guaranteed plagiarism free references. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMER AND FOR THAT WE HAVE 24/7 ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS.

UK Study Help have created a fully transparent refund policy as we believe that honesty is the best policy. Customers are entitled to claim a full or partial refund if they are not satisfied with the work provided by our expert editors. Customers can request a refund within 7 days after the order delivery under following situations only: If the write compare essay paper customer requested the storytelling essay first revision on the paper which came to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to request a 50% refund of the amount paid for the order. If the customer requested Second revision on the paper and he is still not satisfied with the delivered product than he is entitled to request a 30% of the amount paid for the order.

If the address customer requested Third revision on the paper and still find’s the delivered product to be not satisfactory than he is entitled to odyssey essay, request a 15% of the essay address amount paid for odyssey essay, the order. Customer would be required to provide valid reason and write compare contrast essay paper, explanation for storytelling, requesting a refund and also proof of dissatisfaction. UK Study Help will provide 100% refund incase delivered order by essay concerning human book 4 editor was plagiarized. Odyssey! (Proof of plagiarism will be required) UK Study Helpevaluate each refund requests carefully as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made by the customers. Please note that if you request a refund, we may request documented proof that the quality of your order is write compare contrast paper low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). After an evaluation done by our Quality Assurance team by comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Odyssey Essay! Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.

A refund request will only be entertained if it is made within seven days of delivery. Once the Refund Period elapses, UK Study Help will not refund any amounts paid. After the Quality Assurance Department has assessed the construction coursework refund claim, the refund shall be made within 20 days. All refunds are made at the discretion of UK Study Help. ‘Agreement’ refers to odyssey essay, these Terms of Service. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement. ‘Advisor’, is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company (UK Study Help) on set out their limitations by the corporation to stipulate advisory services not above than the Company’s Regulations. ‘Editor/Expert’ is the m tech on wlan person, who has agreed to storytelling, work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to gettysburg, obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement. ‘Product’ is a document in essay an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion. ‘Quality’ Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to write contrast essay, guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided. Agreement to Act as UK Study Help Agent for You. UK Study Help acts as an odyssey storytelling essay agent for qualified Assignment Editing Experts to human 4, sell original work to storytelling, their customers The Customer appoints UK Study Help to locate an Assignment Editing Expert to carry out research and/or assessment services to introduction, the Customer during the term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions The UK Study Help is entitled to refuse any order at essay their discretion and in such cases, will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of compare paper that order. Storytelling Essay! The prices and delivery times quoted on the UK Study Help’s website are illustrative.

If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is unacceptable, the UK Study Help will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order. In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the Work meets the citation analysis of phd at wuhan quality standard they have ordered, the Customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in storytelling essay this agreement The Customer is not permitted to make direct contact with the Assignment Editing Expert — the construction coursework help UK Study Help will act as an intermediary between the Customer and the Assignment Editing Expert. The agreement between the Customer and the UK Study Help shall commence once the UK Study Help have both confirmed that a suitable Assignment Editing Expert is available to undertake the Customer’s order and have obtained payment from the Customer The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for odyssey essay, amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in accordance with these provisions. In order to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, the UK Study Help will allocate a suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order The UK Study Help undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and essay concerning understanding book 4, judgment in allocating a suitable Assignment Editing Expert, having regard to the available Assignment Editing Experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to odyssey storytelling, any available information the construction coursework UK Study Help has about the Customer’s degree or course Once the UK Study Help has located a suitable Assignment Editing Expert and odyssey storytelling essay, obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued. The Customer will give the analysis UK Study Help clear briefings and ensure that all the facts given about the odyssey storytelling essay Order are accurate The UK Study Help will co-operate fully with the Customer and thesis, use reasonable care and skill to essay, make the citation analysis thesis at wuhan Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent UK Study Help. Odyssey Storytelling! The Customer will help the UK Study Help do this by making available to compare contrast essay paper, the UK Study Help all relevant information at the beginning of the odyssey transaction and co-operating with the human UK Study Help throughout the transaction should the Assignment Editing Expert require any further information or guidance The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the essay course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the essay gettysburg UK Study Help will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of odyssey storytelling such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply. Where the Assignment Editing Expert or the UK Study Help requires confirmation of any detail they will contact the Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by gettysburg address the Customer The Customer acknowledges that the odyssey storytelling essay UK Study Help may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the essay gettysburg Customer. Delivery – “Completion on odyssey storytelling, Time Guarantee”

The UK Study Help agrees to analysis of phd, facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on odyssey storytelling essay, the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in which case the essay concerning understanding book 4 Work will be delivered the storytelling essay following day before midnight The UK Study Help undertakes that all Work will be completed by the Assignment Editing Expert on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in thesis full and deliver their Work for odyssey, free The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the order is allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert . Where a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the UK Study Help and the Customer, a refund is not due The UK Study Help will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to of phd thesis at wuhan, third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers. The UK Study Help undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honor its Completion On Time Guarantee in full. Odyssey Essay! The UK Study Help will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the rhetorical on the address Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the storytelling Completion On Time Guarantee. Write Contrast Paper! Where the Customer has agreed for ‘staggered delivery’ with the Assignment Editing Expert , the Completion on essay, Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the construction Work.

The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the UK Study Help’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party The UK Study Help agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to storytelling essay, do so by any lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions The UK Study Help operates a privacy policy which complies fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. The UK Study Help’s privacy policy is available on the UK Study Help’s websites and essay on the address, a copy can be provided on request. The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to an Assignment Editing Expert The Customer may provide the Assignment Editing Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the storytelling essay UK Study Help may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different Assignment Editing Expert without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of coursework help their Work for which the odyssey storytelling essay UK Study Help will not be held responsible. Process Essay Introduction! Under these circumstances, the odyssey essay ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable.

The UK Study Help agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the Assignment Editing Expert as set out on the UK Study Help website, the concerning book Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer The Customer is permitted to make one request, containing all details of the odyssey storytelling required amendments. Essay Concerning Human! This will be sent to essay, the Assignment Editing Expert for comment. If the write compare essay request is reasonable, the Assignment Editing Expert will amend the odyssey essay Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. The Assignment Editing Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and analysis thesis, this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer. If the UK Study Help agrees to refund the storytelling essay Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the paper fee directly into the UK Study Help’s bank account) the UK Study Help will offer the Customer a choice of refund via bank transfer or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the UK Study Help. Unless payment is taken at the time of placing an order, once the odyssey storytelling essay UK Study Help has found a suitably qualified and experienced Assignment Editing Expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the construction coursework help Customer by email to storytelling essay, take payment. If, at their discretion, the UK Study Help accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the UK Study Help before the delivery date for the Work.

The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for then the Assignment Editing Expert allocated by the UK Study Help begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Assignment Editing Expert , the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the essay Order at any time The Customer agrees to be bound by essay the UK Study Help’s refund policies and compare contrast paper, acknowledges that due to odyssey storytelling essay, the highly specialized and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only rhetorical essay gettysburg, be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the storytelling UK Study Help. UK Study Help provides well written, customer Assignment and construction help, Essay papers to odyssey storytelling, the students. Papers provided are only for the reference purposes to assist the buyer by providing a guideline and the product provided is intended to human understanding book, be used for research or study purposes. The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through the UK Study Help’s services The Customer acknowledges that the UK Study Help, its employees and the Assignment Editing Expert s on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the UK Study Help reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of odyssey storytelling essay such behavior.

The Customer accepts that the UK Study Help offers a service that locates suitably qualified Assignment Editing Expert s for the provision of independent personalized research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the UK Study Help may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in write compare contrast whole or in part. Odyssey Storytelling Essay! In addition, the Customer undertakes not to coursework help, carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in storytelling essay a way that fully respects the process essay introduction fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work. Odyssey Storytelling Essay! The Customer acknowledges that if the UK Study Help suspects that any essays or materials are being used in construction coursework violation of the above rules that the odyssey UK Study Help has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organization involved and that the UK Study Help bears no liability for m tech on wlan, any such undetected and/or unauthorized use The UK Study Help agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. The UK Study Help also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. Simon Evans ( Student ) The manner UK study help has removed grammatical, spelling and different mistakes from my research paper, it modified into storytelling essay amazing. Robert Perry ( Student ) It's far absolutely a difficult mission for me to of phd thesis at wuhan, finish my assignments until the professional consultants of UK study help.

Jessica Rowe( Student ) I really impressed by the work quality provided by you in such economical price. We stipulate editing and proofreading for correction in style, citation, structure, grammatical issues, argument issues and context etc. The reference content which we deliver to the client is always authentic and storytelling, proofread by relevant reference sources. Best Grade Guaranteed. We are here for on the, you to storytelling, fulfill your needs with your spelling, grammar, punctuation and compare essay paper, as well as your work layout. We do not provide with any form of storytelling essay written papers to students.

This site is primarily built towards guiding the process essay introduction students in ways where they will be able to grasp the ideas and implement them in their own work. You can contact us for further details. Copyrights 2016 All Rights Reserved. We Value your inquiry and consider it our Top Priority to Get Back to you soon as possible with the most relevant answer.

inserted by FC2 system