Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> List ap literature essay prompts

List ap literature essay prompts

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

AP Prompts The following is a list of open-ended - asfgEnglish12

List ap literature essay prompts

Write My Paper -
Model Response to AP Literature Open Ended Prompt - Pinterest

aspergers homework #8226; Anonymous said#8230; We also have struggled with this for many years our son is now 14 we gave up I would rather have quality time than yelling n tantrums every day especially as we have 3 kids in total homework I believe is ap literature essay, not the be all and end all of schooling. With very high anxiety it is how my homework, not worth the battle.. Hope u find a happy medium. #8226; Anonymous said#8230; Homework is list ap literature prompts, a toughie. It's hard after school because our kids need space to recover from the day. I talk to the teachers about giving my son the absolute minimum. Improve Thinking Exercises! Then I use a visual board that sits next to his homework spot and I give him rewards for completing each task.

I try to step back and not take on ap literature, responsibility for it. It is his homework and my goal is to provide the structure and communicate with the music, teacher if he is to wrecked to do it. I hope this helps but it is hard. Post your comment below#8230; Our 9 year old has a very hard time remembering different things from school -- and gets very confused at the end of the day with what he needs to bring home, etc. The teacher has worked a lot with him and yesterday his counselor suggested maybe using technology (such as an iTouch or iPad) to help keep him organized. Ap Literature! He said my son could look at the screen and things a compare essay about, see a list of things he needs to do each day and that might help. Any thoughts?

It#39;s not that iPods or iTouches are cheap I don#39;t want to buy something and have it not help. Thank you! In my son#39;s school they use homework planners to write down the homework assignments for the day. List Ap Literature Essay! So I just made a checklist, which I laminated, of all the about music, things he should do at the end of the list essay prompts, day. The list includes: My 12-year-old son is in 7th grade. His homework and school papers are turning into essays music a very unorganized mess. Do any of you have a good system? I#39;m looking at list ap literature essay, ways to keep his 3-ring binder organized. Also, need a way to put homework papers together that need to be worked on, homework papers that are done and how my homework, need to be handed in, papers that need a parent signature, papers that are graded but need to be kept for ap literature essay study on a test, etc.

I#39;m going crazy going through all sorts of papers wondering what he needs to essay act 3 work on, what can be thrown away, what he needs to hand in. Prompts! What works for improve thinking your kids? My son#39;s handwriting was getting progressively worse so we JUST put him on a point system . 2 points for list ap literature prompts every neat paper he brings home! After he gets 40 points, he can play any game (Us approved) on his computer. Right now, we do not allow him to things a compare and contrast about use his computer to play any games. List Essay! So far, he has 15 points and did a beautiful job at act 3, school according to his teacher. We were very proud. I am happy that we have not allowed him to play games so now it is like a huge treat to list ap literature essay get extra game time. Another mom on this support group uses the point system and it seems to work for her child. Incentives have always worked for thinking exercises our son. We change things up according to his interests.

Now, writing has always been a struggle for our son. He can write beautifully when he goes slow! So we are telling him to write slow and be one of the last ones to turn work in essay prompts and he would be rewarded! I Hope you can find the right incentive. ( : My daughter Sierra is 11 years old and after doing some research I think that she has Aspergers. She bites her nails, doesn#39;t look people in personal the eye, very picky about food and seems to be in sensitive to the needs of others. She loves to list essay read, play video games and has an amazing memory. Recently, she has not been completing her homework assignments and essay romeo scene 1, we had a big fight the other evening where she throughing things at me and tellling me that she hated me. Essay! She had come home and wanted to watch T.V. I said you need to do your assignments first before you watch T.V.

She did not like this answer and was yelling at me and telling me that that is how she relaxes and that she had a hard day at shcool. Improve! When I asked her about what happened, she said that she was tired and didn#39;t have enought to eat. After relentless arguejng, I sent her to her room and she refused. I asked her if she needed help. She still refused so I pushed her along until she was in the room. She also told me that she did not believe in God. I told her at her age, I began to explore religion and that is list, a good thing to margaret do in order to list essay prompts find what feels right to you. Although, I remember experiences with organized religion that were not positive, my overall concern is that she seems to not careShe did not stay in the room and continued to follow me around the house saying she was sorry. This has happened a couple of other times, I told her thank you for atwood feminist your apology, but I what will show me that you care is a change in ap literature prompts your behavior next time I also told her that I was not going to how my homework be treated that way and in our house we discuss our problems and ap literature, do not have physical fights . I eventually told her it was time for things to write a compare and contrast bed, she told me she was not going to bed. We have a ritual of me laying with her as she falls asleep, I told her that I loved her but would not be laying with her tonight because I wanted to her to know that I will not be treated that way. I closed my door, she camped outside the door and started to weep saying that she loved me.

I was mostly quiete and list ap literature prompts, would sometimes say I know you do and I love you too but it is not o.k. to treat me that way. How My Homework! To anonymous above, I can only ap literature essay, say, you are not alone. Personal Essays Music! There are many of us out there dealing with very similar things. It makes you second guess everything you think you know about parenting. But - what I can say - is list ap literature, that the bond that you have with your daughter and purchase thesis 1.8.5, the love that you both share will make it easier.

As a teenager with aspergers, I can honestly say that I have experienced most of the situations described above. My way of list essay coping with these issues is lying or procrastination, which I#39;m trying to break those habits. Personal Essays Music! But other ways I try to deal with these instances is prompts, just having an adult I can trust or just go to a dark room or area by myself and think aloud to myself (whispering of course) about what I did wrong. In doing so I have learned what to do and not to do in social situations but I am still having trouble with stress and reading expressions. Being so close to the end of the school year, I have many projects due in the next two weeks, and some of them are presentations, I just feel like I am going to good things to write and contrast burst from the stress. I feel as though at any time I will melt-down and just go insane. I can understand where the essay prompts, above mentioned children are coming from with their procrastination, tiredness, and essays, disorganization, it is not fun. It seems that every time we are about to do homework.

My 9 yr.od Aspie starts getting defiant! I do give him sometime to breathe like an hour. List Essay Prompts! During that time, he is either playing with Legos or playing on the computer or even playing a video game or drawing. That is his time to regroup so then we can proceed. Well it is not happening.

Yesterday and this by thinking exercises the way has been going on like forever some days better than others. But to tell you the truth, it wears me down, to a point that i get soo mad and i know he doesn#39;t do it intentionally but his behaviour is too much! But he knows at tiimes what he is saying and others because he heard it elsewhere. I love my son sooooooooo very much. I want him to accomplish all of his studies and to be able to so for himself in the future. he is a great artist -lego -transformer maker lol and essay prompts, oves books . He has a varied curiosity for atwood feminist alot of things.

His faveorite subject is Science. he loves cars. Ap Literature Prompts! Trains anything with wheels. He is improve thinking, thriving though once he gets home. he starts to be negative and says it is list ap literature essay, hard or anything under the sun NOT to do his assignments. So I help him then he is at ease. Though at thinking exercises, tiimes he wants me to do his assignments. He is prompts, sneaky. Though he is bright but a bit lazy and how my homework, i jsut want him to thrive in his academic endeavors and flourish each day.

My sons teacher made a binder with various sections like behavior, homework, missed work, and all the classroom rules and procedures are in essay prompts it. I love it there is also a place for us to write back and essay scene 1, forth. Prompts! My sons teacher made a binder with various sections like behavior, homework, missed work, and all the classroom rules and procedures are in it. I love it there is also a place for us to purchase write back and forth. My nine year old son knows he needs to do his homework. but he stalls for as long as possible. Ap Literature! He hides in the bathroom making up excuses as to why he can#39;t come out and do his work. THEN at 7 am in the morning he starts screaming that he needs to complete any of his homework that he hasn#39;t finished and that we are supposed to stay home until he finishes it. which doesn#39;t happen. If he doesn#39;t finish it during the time on the way to school or before the bell rings he blames me for his homework not being done.

What a great article! Homework can be a nightmare for my 8 year-old and I. He is pretty high functioning in many ways so it can be hard to tell what he is capable of and thinking exercises, what is ap literature prompts, too much. Critical Thinking Exercises! I also notice he is more likely to act our and take longer to do his andssignments with me than with my ex. I#39;m trying to essay prompts follow all the reccomendations, but it is still a high anxiety and high tantrum time.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
AP Literature Open-ended Prompts (1986-2015) - cloudfront net

LESSON #15: Creating a Business Plan. Two lessons ago we talked about the importance of having a vision, which is basically the big picture of where you want to go. And in the previous lesson we talked about goals, which are the prompts, specific milestones along the way toward your vision. So today we’re going to talk about plans, because you need to how my homework have a plan of action to hit your goals… (Watch this video…) “People don’t plan to fail; they fail to list plan.” Failure is purchase thesis 1.8.5, not a bad thing, but you should try to succeed! (Elements of a traditional business plan) For examples of how to make a typical business plan, you can see: If you want to take a textbook approach to your business plan, that’s great. But since the business model I’m teaching is relatively simple, it’s possible to streamline it. I’ve put together a 1-page outline template for ap literature prompts you which asks for the following information: – Name of good things to write a compare essay about, business.

– Vision for the business. – Who is the target market? – What will we sell? (be specific) – What makes us different from the prompts, competition? – Goals for building and growing the business. – Plan of action to achieve goals. I’ve provided a link to the template below, and you can download it for free. 1) Make a business plan.

If you wish to atwood feminist use my template, you may download it here for ap literature essay free: Click here to download the PDF file (do a right-click “save target as” to download it to your computer) So now that you’ve got a plan, you’ll need to commit to it, and figure out how to stay motivated. I’ll be talking about how my homework, those things in list ap literature essay, the next lesson. As always, you are welcome to 1.8.5 post your questions and prompts, comments below. Have a great day! 236 comments on margaret atwood feminist essay, “ LESSON #15: Creating a Business Plan ” Great information. Thanks! Hi Eric and ap literature, Hi everyone! I like your lessons.

They are clear, simple and easy to follow. I agree is very important building a business plan although I still feel like I could assess some of the points since I haven’t researched that well. But. one of the reasons why I bought your product is because I agree with you that a growing niche market are people like us: Bloggers that want to thesis make money over list ap literature prompts, the internet. So I am a bit confused here as to why are we doing these as if we were to critical exercises develop our own original product because I think that is prompts, just a really long and bumpy road that I am not that keen on riding right now. I just want a product that I can resell and relabel. Anyway, I hope to gain more clarity on that as the lessons progress. Thank you. Hi Suzette, that’s a good question. Indeed it is a good niche.

Some people refer to to write and contrast about this niche as the “bizop” or “how to make money” (HTMM) niche. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts. It is a very competitive niche, and some people do not like the aspect of resellers selling to good things a compare and contrast newbies who then become resellers, etc. For this reason and prompts, others, many people would prefer not to be in the HTMM niche. Many people want to find their own niche, or pursue multiple niches, and I talk about critical thinking exercises, niche selection in lesson 20-21. For those who do want to pursue the HTMM niche, that’s great.

You’ve got a shortcut, because you already know your niche. It’s a great niche because there will always be more propsects entering the ap literature essay prompts, market who want to make more money. Regarding product development. Essay Scene. You’re right, rebranding and reselling products is another big shortcut. It’s also a great way to get started. Ultimately, I do encourage information marketers to list ap literature essay prompts eventually develop some of their own products.

But starting with PLR/Resale Rights material is great, and I do talk about that too in the product development lessons. In fact, I rebrand a PLR product as an example in essay, the lesson. That having been said, I also think it’s important to essay treat it like a real business. That’s why it’s still good to get a vision for your business, create a business plan, etc. Thesis 1.8.5. EVEN if you’re just reselling products. These are the missing steps that a lot of people don’t take, and that’s why they don’t make money as a reseller. They don’t treat it like a business. Hopefully that makes sense #128578; Thank you Eric. I really appreciate your response. I was doing your lessons and essay prompts, noticed that Edward had a website called Dbookworm.com so I clicked on it.

Now I cant get rid of it. I tried to atwood feminist essay delete it and essay, it said it was done by a third party. I am new at purchase thesis computers and after spending time and thought I had his site deleted, I logged in again today with internet explorer and he comes up automatically with his WP logo. In the link it has conduit. List Prompts. Can you please help me. Hey Karen I don’t know when you posted this ,but conduit is how my homework, a virus and hard to get rid of. Hey Edward, I took a look at your website and I had your logo saved to my computer, it said it was done by a third party.

I did not want this on my computer, how come it is there, now I cannot get rid of prompts, it. I would like to know how to get it off. Hi I cannot pay with my paypal account. They want a creditcard. but I dont have a credit Card. How do I pay? You can set up payments from a bank account as well. I did it and had a bit of a problem and called them and they were great at helping me. I would recommend them. FINALLY … someone that thinks the way I do.

After reading some of the comments I just couldn’t remain quiet. This was a perfect lesson that all should take to heart. I personally have had multiple offline businesses from Sole Proprietorship to Corporation. I’ve also been doing business online for good to write essay so long that I really don’t remember exactly the year to bookmark. (I do remember the bulletin boards prior to the Net as we know it now.) I point that out for one reason … I LEARNED! A business plan is list, crucial for many reasons. It’s also one of the first things I cover with those I mentor. A business plan for things to write a compare and contrast an online business is ap literature essay, a lot less formal and personal, a lot more fluid in ap literature prompts, allowing changes. After all, the music, internet changes all the time.

BUT – It’s nothing to be afraid of. The way I see it … it doesn’t matter to list essay me if you spent $10,000 on a nice shiny object (program) … you STILL need a business plan. Here’s another thing to consider. If you’ve been around the romeo and juliet scene, Net much, or purchased people’s programs, it becomes quite evident that a lot of the list essay, marketers want to critical thinking sell you a nice shiny object to make you think it’s all you need to succeed. Why don’t you?

If you did, they couldn’t sell you the list essay, next shiny object! Eric, I’ve purposely never branded myself and to write a compare, never will. Essay. So, most don’t know me from a newbie. But, I’ve lurked in the shadows and kept tabs on marketers that I feel have merit. Actually folks, I commend Eric for putting all this down in a form that he can share. I do it pretty much one-on-one as a free service and really don’t have the feminist, desire to take time to write it all out. Don’t sweat the small stuff .. how to do this or that … it will come in list ap literature essay, time. Margaret Atwood Feminist. No need for Eric to list essay prompts explain something you’re not even ready for.

Good luck everyone .. PAY ATTENTION .. you just might surprise yourself and accomplish something. Again .. Kudo’s Eric. I like teaching others, but not to the point of how my homework, writing out lesson plans. Two thumbs up brother. Did you accidentally set that site as your homepage? Here are quick instructions to list ap literature essay change it to essay romeo and juliet act 3 1 something else:

What are you attempting to purchase? I believe you and your approach to guiding/teaching the fundamentals for a new business venture in the area of list ap literature, online, internet marketing is improve, unique. I have, over ap literature, time, investigated a number of courses for various methods for conducting an online, internet marketing business. One of my initial questions in this process has been regarding a business plan for good things a compare and contrast each course. List Prompts. This question has never been responded to.

You are the first person to cover this important aspect for any business and provide guidelines for critical exercises its generation. The same is true for for your coverage of the ap literature prompts, necessity for essay and juliet 1 “Vision” and “Goals”. In doing these, in my opinion, you have further distanced yourself from 99% of all the other so called “gurus” who offer this type of course and who reportedly have made huge amounts of money from selling them. This is like a ship in list ap literature essay, the night…steady as she goes…to the destination. I really like what your teaching. I like the idea of a business plan as bad as I want to get a site up and running I want to do it right so I can avoid failure. Hi Eric, the personal about music, link to list essay the Memphis library has gone. The other one is good, though it deals with issues only relevant to Americans.

Other countries have different business structures law etc. I can only answer for Australia, but some of your folk might like this one from my home-state, Western Australia, which is an easy word document. And Contrast Essay. It is also country specific, but your Aussie subscribers will like it. Thanks! I’m letting Eric know, so we can either remove/replace the link! I will continue Eric;s Tips and complete the list, action steps immediately. I will continue with the action steps and complete each step when I get the information for each. Hello Eric, Good lesson! When I clicked on “Traditional Business Plan” the result was “Page Not Found.” I would really like to good to write about have that.

Thanks, Joseph. Thanks, we’re looking for some alternatives now. You may use this link, to access the original information still: Having majored in list ap literature essay, Business Admin.with a Comprehensive Finance degree I like the simplicity of the online business plan. Not that it’s simple, It’s what’s needed to be successful. I truly appreciate the step by step, even though I am so aware of writing plans, vision… The few sites i tried starting my learning curve, Admittedly I did not do any and purchase, failed. Thought I’d get a site and start raking it in. “WRONG. ” So by making me look in the mirror .Eric, you woke me up. I spent way too much up front, you make so simple. I won’t say how much I wasted. Lesson learned.

I have to tell you that I think your lessons are awesome. Essay. I, personally, hate the traditional approach to business plans because they’re too hard to essay and juliet act 3 scene 1 understand and prepare. Your outline is so much easier. Prompts. I’ve already chosen my niche too, but am not sure how to approach the product creation. I’m thinking, since I’m considering the natural health niche, I’d produce an personal music, informational product, and then later incorporate a physical product, or number of ap literature essay prompts, products. I know this will be a part of the business plan, which is why I thought I’d share this. I’d, of curse, welcome any feedback from anyone about this idea. Thanks again, Eric, and big time cudos. Can you make the videos in MP4 so I can view them on my Iphone without any special apps installed? I am using my work phone. We can certainly take it into consideration.

It would be quite an good about, undertaking at the moment, to essay re-render an upload so many videos. Perhaps changes will be coming to the videos in the future. Online Business Plan Basic Outline. Name of business: Scott Enterprises (Registered sole proprietor business) Vision for improve critical thinking the business: Creation and distribution of ap literature essay prompts, Bible Study books for how my homework each of the 66 books of the Bible.

Who is the target market: Lay individuals of lower and medium social levels. What will we sell: The Bible Study books will be sold through “www.ExploreRevelation.com” What makes us different from the competition: These bible study books are easy to understand and follow the Bible closely. Each topic of the Bible will be examined and augmented with history/traditions and explanations of the subject. Marketing strategies: The trinity blog will be used to drive traffic to http://www.explorerevelation.com.

Other traffic generation methods to be taught in this course will be used to drive traffic to http://www.explorerevelation..com. Goals for building and growing the business (specific events/milestones, including financial goals, with deadlines): My “Massive Income Machines” and online business generated from the information gained from Eric’s course will provide the funds for advertising and publishing the prompts, bible study books. Plan of action to achieve goals: Eric’s course will teach me how to form an information products business. I will use my bible study e-books to generate sales through http://www.explorerevelation.com and when a purchase is made they will be sent a catalog of e-books that can be purchased for instant download. First of many versions. I have been self employed since 1959 so although I am very much a “newby ” to the internet I have owned and used a computer sincr 1971. I am working through your “Tips ” and find them very helpful.

For the fisrt time in many (very many ) years I am preparing a business plan and already this has brought results in that I can see the way forward for BillBasicBooks ( 1 of atwood, 3 or 4 ideas I have had) This would. – NO will – be a membership site with a small monthly charge (small becasus it is intende for list ap literature prompts “newbies” both on and off line who usually need to romeo and juliet act 3 1 keep the essay prompts, overheads down ) and followed by good things about 2 further sites – BillsBetterBooks and BillsBestBooks. I am struggling however with “Marketing Stratergies” Any advice, please. We recommend that you hang in there with Eric’s free video lessons at http://www.ericstips.com/. Eric’s lessons have helped many people to list prompts go from purchase thesis beginners, to successful online business owners! The lessons are presented in a sequence that starts at essay prompts the very beginning, where the very first things you need to essay romeo scene 1 learn about list ap literature, online marketing are shown in the first few lessons!

If you’re interested to go even more in-depth with marketing, you might also want to take part in personal about music, Eric’s coaching club: Eric, Paul, and Jeff are expert marketers. List Prompts. They will be a great resource for you! What is included in the Coaching Club: – 2 Live Coaching Webinars Per Month with Jeff Wellman, Paul Counts, and Eric Holmlund. – Access to the Archive of All Coaching Calls. – Monthly High Quality PLR Product. – Massive Video Training Library. – Community Forum (JV’s, Support, and atwood, More) – Articles, Bonuses, and More. First, i’d like to thank u for your awesome simple way of teaching. I m a young moroccan, impassioned and motivated by your courses.

My question is: may i develop niches like how to make passive income dedicated to arabs?if yes, can u show me some tips? Yes, you could certainly focus on that. Here is the link to Eric’s lesson called, How to Choose a Niche (Part 1): The name of the list ap literature, business is “Teaching AutoLISP”. The vision for the business is programming in how my homework, AutoLISP. and selling e-books about AutoLISP programming and. dialog boxes for AutoLISP.

The target market is big AutoCAD users or users of. AutoCAD alternatives. I’m also targeting people that. want to learn AutoLISP programming. Engineering firms and list essay prompts, architects could form the good and contrast about, target. market for AutoLISP programming. Technical students are.

interested in learning AutoLISP. I sell my AutoLISP programming expertise and I sell my. e-books. That is ap literature, how I’m going to make a lot of money. Here in Malaysia I do not have competition. I haven’t. found nay competition here. But I’m very good at. I have been doing it for more than 25 years. I not only.

write AutoLISP programs. I also write AutoLISP programs. with dialog boxes. I don’t have marketing strategies. I tried something. new. I have written six e-mails to professors of the. Petronas is a big AutoCAD user. I could do a lot of.

AutoLISP programming from them. But I did not get a. reaction from purchase them. Now one professor has invited me to have a talk with. him. That is what I’m going to do. Let’s see what. Maybe I can do something for him. If that is so, he can. do something for me. Ap Literature Prompts. Maybe he can introduce me to. I know another big AutoCAD user.

I will pay him a visit. and talk with him about AutoLISP programming. He could. But there is more that I could do. I don’t have any. idea yet. Having customers find work for act 3 me? Or. My goal is to make a living with AutoLISP programming. Later I want to list essay open my own office and work with fellow. Once I have my own business and it is making me a lot.

of money, I can sell it to the people that work for me. After selling the business I will not retire. I will. stay with the how my homework, firm. List Essay. But I’m no longer the essays music, director.

My plan of action is to: – Start a blog 06.01.2015. – Start a newsletter 07.01.2015. – Learn about finding. – Look for AutoLISP forums 06.01.2015. – Learn about essay prompts, social media 08.01.2015. for AutoLISP programming 05.20.2015.

– Finding customers for. my e-books 08.01.2015. – Finding fellow programmers 01.01.2017. – Opening an office 01.01.2018. – Finding a person for the.

– Selling the business 01.01.2020. This product was on purchase thesis, Erics other website. Is it still relevant today ? Yes, this item is still available and useful for list ap literature your business. If you have any questions, you may submit a ticket at: http://ReplyToRichard.com. Online Business Plan Basic Outline. Name of business: MarcDemers.com. Vision of the business: Creation and distribution of Monthly new Digital Products. Who is the target market: Make Money Online Industry, including Internet Marketers and Affiliate Marketers. What will we sell: Digital Products as eBooks, Software, Plugins, Ready Made Membership Site, PLR Products, etc. What makes us different from the competition: Selling products in how my homework, multiple formats: Video, Audio and Writing format. Marketing strategies: Selling through reputable Affiliate Marketers.

Goals for building and list ap literature essay prompts, growing the business (specific events/milestones, including financial goals, with deadlines): My Economic goal is to margaret feminist essay earn consistently $10,000 monthly by December 31, 2018, the list essay prompts, date of my full-time job retirement. My second goal is to launch 1 product per month, starting January 2018. Plan of action to achieve goals: My first concert is to be followed by a Mentor of the personal essays music, Online Internet Marketing. I also need to list essay prompts improve my communication with my subscribers. Improve Critical. My marketing skill is poor so great improvement is necessary to achieve my goal. First version – Upgrade will come throughout the coming lessons. Your Online Business Teacher. Internet Marketing since 1999.

Teaching it since 2005. 5 free ebooks instantly: Thousands of people have already subscribed! Read their testimonials. Add me to a circle on Google+ FEATURED SPECIAL OFFER: Eric I see they are also holding a webinar for customers, specifically teaching how to using viddyoze to ap literature sell animations to 1.8.5 businesses :) – Jul 03, 12:51 PM Oguji Madueke Hi Eric! Thanks So Much For Your Teaching. Please Am Looking Foward To Creating A Social Networking Site Just Like Facebook But Dont Know How. – Jul 01, 8:35 PM Eric It's certainly a matter of prompts, opinion whether it's impressive, I was impressed by it having worked with video for over 10 years and I don't. – Jul 01, 1:35 AM Craig Your video shows a product that is not that impressive. Also I still can not log into account.

A business that has an existing product. – Jun 30, 9:41 PM ileana Forgot to personal about music say They do send an email with the prompts, FB link and all instructions necessary. If you have more than one JVzoo account might. – Jun 30, 3:32 PM ileana Great. Thesis 1.8.5. , I thank you so much for ap literature essay prompts the information Eric .. working on in as we talk .. will definitely see what learn in. – Jun 30, 3:28 PM.

Custom Essay Order -
AP Literatu AP Literature Open-ended Prompts (1970 ended Prompts

Pastry Chef Job Description: Piece of list ap literature prompts, cake! Culinary Arts Pastry Chef Job Description: Piece of personal essays, cake! The pastry chef, also known as a patissier, is a chef specialized in crafting sweet and salty baked goods. They are the ones getting up in the morning to create warm and fluffy croissants and the ones who stay up late to decorate the wedding cake for list, the next day event. How My Homework! The position is list prompts, rather complex and so are the requirements listed in the pastry chef job description, regardless if the available position is in a restaurant, a bistro or a boulangerie. Short pastry chef job description. The pastry chef is a chef specialized in all types of baked goods, starting with salty pies and tarts and ending with intricate wedding and anniversary cakes. The pastry chefs are in charge of creating recipes, measuring ingredients, molding and baking breads and perform all types of baking. Music! They are also responsible of managing the kitchen and dealing with the ingredient suppliers, which makes their “to do” list quite long.

The pastry chef job openings are usually in restaurants, where the pastry chef must create personalized desserts to end a meal, plate them accordingly for serving and create special drink suggestions to go along with the dessert. A similar role, but at a smaller scale is performed by pastry chefs in bistros. In bakeries, the pastry chefs are in charge of baking and in ap literature essay prompts, some times selling specialized products. In most cases, bakeries are owned by pastry chefs, therefore impeccable managing skills and a good sense of business must be added to the recipe for a good pastry chef. The pastry chef job description includes a long list of thesis 1.8.5, tasks and ap literature essay prompts responsibilities. The working hours of a pastry chef are divided between working in the kitchen, organizing and educating kitchen staff and purchasing necessary ingredients for future products. The following tasks and responsibilities are usually adapted to the location in essay, which the pastry chef will work as well as to the number of people working in the kitchen. • Create and prepare desserts in accordance with the existent menus; • Create and ap literature essay bake breads to improve exercises, accompany different meals in restaurants;

• Decorate cakes and baked goods according to list ap literature prompts, requirements; • Plate desserts for serving; • Pair recommended desserts with appropriate wines, cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks, etc. • Create cheese plateaus to complement a meal; • Creates baked goods for specific diets (gluten free, sugar free, diabetes-friendly, etc.); • Inspect the quality of the ingredients and measure them for how my homework, specific recipes; • Talk to list essay, suppliers and choose the ingredients needed for desserts and other baked goods; • Establish a budget for ingredient purchase; • Ensure that the kitchen equipment is in good conditions and meets all requirements; • Organize the kitchen staff and supervise while working; • Train the how my homework, kitchen staff to meet imposed standards;

• Hire necessary personnel so that the list essay prompts, kitchen functions smoothly; • Organizes and conducts tasting sessions for the waiting staff and for potential clients when the situation requires it; • Cleans the equipment and utensils and maintains the kitchen clean and in purchase 1.8.5, good order for proper functioning. There are two ways of ap literature essay prompts, acceding in the league of the improve critical, best U.S. pastry chefs. The first is to start as an apprentice in essay prompts, a bistro or restaurant and margaret atwood essay go up on the kitchen ladder once they achieve necessary skills and experience. The other way of becoming a pastry chef is to undergo specific education at one of the U.S. colleges providing professional courses. Some of the most famous pastry chef schools include: • The Institute of Culinary Education (New York), • International Culinary Center (New York City and Silicon Valley), • Texas Culinary Academy,

• The International Culinary School at list The Art Institute of Washington, • Le Cordon Bleu Dallas Texas, • Pennsylvania Culinary Institute, • Culinary Institute at Hyde Park NY, • Western Culinary Institute (Cordon Bleu) (Portland Oregon), • Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts at Minneapolis/St. Paul, • L’Academie de Cuisine, • International Culinary Center (Italian Culinary Experience) You can find great pastry chef courses in every state. The courses usually include information on nutrition, sanitation and food preparation.

Apart from the theoretical part, students will also have hands-on courses to try different baking techniques. Depending on the type of education you are looking for, the courses can last less than a year (if you want a certificate) or a few years (bachelor degree for teaching, for Executive pastry chef or for management skills). The American Culinary Association organizes courses and exams for things to write about, professionals looking for official certification. There are different levels to achieve, with the list prompts, highest level being the Certified Master Pastry Chef (CMPC). Management courses are recommended when opening a bakery or a bistro.

Experience is paramount when coordinating a kitchen, so most pastry chef job descriptions ask for at least 2 years of experience in working in a professional kitchen. Education is sometimes overlooked if the essay, pastry chef has the necessary experience in working on this position. A good way to achieve both education and experience is to apply for an apprenticeship program available at the culinary association near you. The American Culinary Federation (ACF), for example, offers apprenticeship programs which last between 2 and 4 years, in which apprentices work under specialized surveillance and are compensated for their work. Complementary, the apprentices are required to complete courses in food safety, nutrition and specialized management. This type of essay, program is recommended to beginners looking to learn the basis of patisserie as it offers both theoretical and practical skills, requested in any pastry chef job description. The salary of a pastry chef varies significantly from the location in personal essays about, which they work the list essay, region where the business is located and their experience in the field. The starting compensation is rather modest, with an annual compensation of $17,000 for a freshly graduated pastry chef. The average salary of an essay romeo act 3 1 experienced pastry chef working in a restaurant varies from list ap literature $30,000 to purchase thesis 1.8.5, $50,000. List Prompts! Professionals who start their own business have the highest income, with an to write a compare and contrast essay average reported salary of $60,000. Most of the pastry work is done in the morning, long before the first clients arrive at the bakery/restaurant.

Usually, the day starts between 2am and 4am for a pastry chef working in a unit which serves breakfast. Ap Literature! Most baked goods need to be done the same day, so cakes and desserts are done after breakfast. This means that the pastry chef’s day is full and about music the schedule is longer than the usual 9 to 5 job. The pastry chef job offers great potential. Restaurant clients are more educated in culinary arts, so they appreciate desserts designed to fit the overall meal. Therefore the need for skilled pastry chefs is expected to increase constantly in the following years. According to the U.S. Bureau of essay, Labor statistics, there are around 100,600 pastry chef positions in the U.S. and their number is estimated to increase by 1% until 2020.

The pastry chef is an how my homework artist, crafting its art works in flour, butter and sugar. List Ap Literature! In order to create masterpieces, they need a number of skills vital to this job. Part of critical thinking exercises, them is innate, part is acquired during years of work, but all are sharpened through education and perseverance. Pastry chefs are required to create new types of breads and desserts, so knowledge of the list ap literature essay prompts, ingredients and creativity are required in improve thinking exercises, order to ap literature essay prompts, successfully play with flavors. Furthermore, their work must be appealing for the eye, so creativity will be used to decorate baked goods in an attractive manner. Usually, the pastry chef supervises and directs the things to write and contrast essay, kitchen staff; therefore good leading skills are essential for a proper collaboration. They are also in charge of list prompts, hiring people, assigning duties to the staff and motivate the workers when working under pressure. From carefully measured ingredients to elaborate cake decors, everything requires great attention to detail. Good Things To Write Essay About! One extra cup of flour or a minute of distraction when creating a whipped cream decoration may have disastrous consequences. It is obvious why these two senses must be extremely developed. Ap Literature! A pastry chef must smell and taste the essay and juliet scene 1, ingredients as well as the product in ap literature essay, different stages in order to ensure the best quality for the finished product.

Also, they also rely on taste and personal essays about smell to make new combinations that enchant clients. • Proper cooking technique and coordination. Technique is list ap literature essay, essential for anyone working in a kitchen and pastry chefs make no exception. Knowing the exact baking times and temperatures, the optimal amount of filling and the necessary steps to create perfect baked goods is compulsory for any pastry chef. The baked goods must be ready in the specified time, so each step must be carefully calculated and the time span perfectly followed. This can be quite a challenge when the kitchen becomes crowded with people and orders. Also, the pastry chef must perfectly divide their time between managerial duties, talking to essay romeo and juliet, contractors and baking/cooking. The pastry chef must perfectly organize in order to assign specific tasks to kitchen staff.

They need to avoid giving too many or too few tasks to one individual. Also, they need to know what tasks can be performed by an individual in the staff and what task should be avoided by ap literature the same person. This way they use each staff member to operations which they know best. • Good customer service skills. When the pastry chef is also in margaret atwood, charge of selling the baked goods, proper client interaction will increase the sales and create returning customers. In addition to the skills acquired during culinary school or apprenticeship years, the pastry chef job description also requires a number of personal features without which no professional can survive in a kitchen, regardless if it is a bistro, restaurant, boulangerie or bakery kitchen.

• Passion for sweet and savory baked goods- passion is what fuels any good pastry chef. Unlike other jobs, which can be learned, the patissier cannot work in ap literature essay, the field without a high level of passion for baked goods in their blood. • Physical strength – similarly to any other professional working in the kitchen, the pastry chef spends most of how my homework, their time standing or walking from ap literature essay counter to counter. Therefore, it is essential that they have good physical strength to carry them throughout the working day. Essay And Juliet! Furthermore, the working day may be prolonged if special orders must be delivered, so staying fit is ap literature essay, essential.

• Stress management – stress is how my homework, part of every kitchen, mainly because the products are done from scratch in a short amount of time. Each step is carefully planned, so one small mistake can detour the entire kitchen schedule. The pressure is high and the pastry chefs have no room for list essay, errors, so stress control and how my homework a good morale are essential. • Aesthetic sense – most of pastry chef’s creations are displayed for public admiration. Wedding cakes, candy bars for list ap literature prompts, different occasions, anniversary and how my homework birthday cakes are all baked goods which must look as good as they taste. For this, the pastry chef must use their aesthetic taste to create wonderful decors in list ap literature, color combinations which match the given theme.

• Learning abilities – the learning process is continuous for pastry chefs. There are always new techniques to be mastered and new combinations to be perfected; therefore the professional pastry chefs never cease to learn. • Perseverance – there are times when the to write a compare and contrast about, cake, pie, bread, etc., does not come out the way it is supposed to, but it is important to never give up. Perseverance will eventually pay off and the results will be according to prompts, the highest standards. The pastry chef position requires numerous personal and professional skills, including a high dose of passion and essay devotion. However, the rewards are equally high, both financially and ap literature essay prompts spiritually. The satisfaction of a work well done and the happiness on client’s faces worth more than the hours spent in the kitchen. RECEIVE FREE INFORMATION. Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going.

To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. Art of Cooking (D) Baking Pastry Arts (AAS) Baking Pastry (C) And more. Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. Professional Cook Career Diploma Personal/Private Chef Career Diploma Associate of Science in feminist, Baking and Pastry Arts And more. Baking Pastry Arts Culinary Arts. Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and prompts professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at how my homework the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience. Associate of Science in Baking and list ap literature essay prompts Pastry Arts Associate of Science in Culinary Arts. Dorsey has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years! We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades. The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry.

We have a long history of essay and juliet 1, offering new direction to students. Pursue your education with Platt College (Oklahoma). List Ap Literature! We offer hands-on training programs in the culinary arts, allied health, and how my homework nursing fields. *Programs vary by list location. *High school diploma or GED required. *Licensed by OBPVS.

Helms College, a nonprofit post-secondary career college operated by Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA, has been granted continued accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and improve thinking exercises Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. List Essay! Department of Education. Associates of how my homework, Applied Science in Culinary Arts Culinary Arts Diploma. At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages: 1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice. 2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months. 3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.

4. Financial Aid assistance for essay, those who qualify. 5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -

30 Book Report Templates #038; Reading Worksheets. Reading helps students develop a strong imagination, encourages their creativity, and strengthens their analytical skills. Ap Literature Essay Prompts! Teachers assign a lot of book reports to ensure that students read lots of books, especially at that critical early age when they are still trying to master the written word. How My Homework! To cut down on some of the workload, students and teachers can find a book report template to download and fill in. This gives more time to enjoy the act of reading, so students can become life long learners. A book report is typically given as an assignment to students in elementary and middle school. List Ap Literature Essay! Students fill out a form answering basic questions about the book they were assigned to read.

Turning in the report serves as proof to the teacher that the student read the book and, hopefully, got something out of it. Thesis! These reports may ask students to detail what the book was about, the names of the main characters, what the theme of the ap literature prompts, book is, and where the events are set. Some reports may ask specific questions about events or characters to ensure that the students read the book all the way through. Personal Essays About Music! The report can also help students understand the book better by asking them to think about its meaning and the plot. List! Teachers may also hand out essay and juliet act 3 scene, worksheets for students to complete in class or as homework. These are usually limited to the earlier grades when students are still learning to read. Reading worksheets ask simple questions about the book without requiring multiple sentence answers. These questions may ask students to name a favorite character, or mention the main conflict in a few words. It’s not uncommon for the teacher to read a picture book with the class and have students fill out a worksheet afterwards. If the classroom has a bookshelf, there may also be a ‘Reading Time’ when students pick out a book to read. When they finish, the students fill out the worksheet and submit it to their teacher.

Book report forms are a popular choice of assignment for elementary school classes. These forms make it simple for students to complete the report by list essay filling out the worksheet. These sheets can be generic with standard questions, or teachers may create a unique sheet with questions specific to each different book that is assigned. These forms also help introduce students to the idea of a book report format and show them what kind of how my homework information may be expected on longer, multi-page reports that they are expected to complete in the higher grades. A form is also easier to grade, especially for teachers who have a large classroom and more assignments to go over list, than usual.

A simple book report features a few sections that ask students to answer questions in paragraph format. These each ask students to detail a different element of the book. All book report forms will ask for essay the title, author name, and the illustrator’s name, if it is list essay a picture book. The other elements on a simple form include: Setting – This is where the book’s events took place, i.e. New York. Purchase 1.8.5! Characters – A list of list who the main characters are and their names. Plot – A basic overview of the major events in the book. Your impressions – Whether you like the book or not, and why. A simple form may also just ask the students to describe the beginning, middle, and end events of the romeo act 3 scene, book in three questions. Ap Literature Essay! Students may also be expected to atwood feminist essay identify the climax, which is the most intense point of the book where the main character’s problems are resolved or made worse.

This helps get students thinking about the traditional progression of essay a plot. 1.8.5! Eventually, teachers transition students to writing a multi-page book report. List! The report is usually written in how my homework a word processing software, like MS Word. Students can find book report format templates for these assignments too. These longer reports are written out in paragraph form. The teacher asks the students to address different elements of a book in their own words or with their own formatting. A simple way to organize these reports is to divide them into three basic sections, the introduction, main body, and conclusion. In the main body, students can create a different subheading for each element to address.

For instance, Introduction – The first paragraph; includes book title, author, genre, and why you chose the book. Main Body – The middle part of the list essay prompts, report; includes summary, theme, setting, and characters. Atwood Feminist! Conclusion – A short summary of the book report and opinion of the book. Difference Between The Book Report Types. Ap Literature Essay! The short book report form is handed out by the teacher and can be completed in one night like a homework assignment. A multi-page report is created by the student and a compare and contrast, may take more than one night to finish. Short templates are available in list ap literature essay lots of fun book report ideas suitable for and juliet young children. They have questions with a few lines to hand write the answers in a few short sentences. Some templates may include activities to list ap literature essay prompts make them more interesting to margaret essay students, such as having them draw out a scene from the book or re-write the ending. Multi-page reports start out list ap literature essay, as two page reports and gradually increase in size through middle school and high school. Of course, those two page reports are just as difficult for margaret essay young students as the five page reports are for high school students.

The great thing about these assignments is that students are usually free to list ap literature essay prompts organize their book report ideas however they desire. They can create bold sub-headers for the main body of the report. Students can write about the theme, characters, and setting separately. Or they can leave out the headers and devote their report to feminist a specific element, such as the book theme. This allows students to weave information about characters and setting into the report where they are most relevant to list essay the theme. The former works well for short chapter books, and 1.8.5, the latter is better for books that may feature multiple themes. Ideas for Different Kinds of list ap literature Book Reports. There is more than one way to complete a book report. Both teachers and students may find these creative ideas more interesting than a straightforward report. Write a review of the book. Create the report in the form of a newspaper or blog review.

Summarize the book without giving away the plot or the ending. Talk about what made you like it or, if you hated it. Feel free to give the book a thumbs up or down rating at the end. Do a diary. Use a journal template to create a diary written by margaret atwood feminist one of the main characters. There should be multiple entries that follow or discuss the events of the book from that character’s point of view.

Interview one of the essay, characters. Create an imaginary interview with one of the characters in the book. Ask them questions about where they come from, why the character did something important to the plot, and what the character thinks about the outcome of the personal essays, events in list ap literature essay prompts the book. Write a newspaper article. Create an imaginary newspaper article detailing one of the things and contrast, major events in the book, such as a theft or an important discovery. Make sure to answer the ap literature essay prompts, who, what, where, when, and why of these events in your article. What To Do Once You’ve Written The Report. When students finish writing out their book reports, they have completed what is essays about called the prompts, “First Draft” or “Rough Draft”.

This is just the first stage of the report, but it is the most difficult part. Finishing up that report in the following steps is a lot easier. Read and mark the report. Read through the book report from beginning to end to get a feel for it overall. Get a brightly colored pen to mark any spelling or punctuation errors you find in the report. Young students may want to read through their reports with their parents or a tutor.

Sometimes, teachers actually make students submit a rough draft of their reports for points before the final report is due. The teacher reviews the margaret feminist, draft, makes edits, and suggestions for changing the report before final submission. Make edits to the report. Go back into the report file and make the essay prompts, easy grammar and spelling fixes. Personal Essays Music! Take a look at your teacher’s suggestions or the ideas you wrote down for things to change in list ap literature prompts the report. Create a plan to make those additions or changes. Make the changes to the report. Margaret Essay! Don’t forget to save your file as a separate document.

For instance, save your rough draft as, Report1.doc, and this updated version as, Report2.doc. Review the report. Ap Literature Essay! Print out a fresh copy of the report. How My Homework! Read through it one more time looking for spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Keep an essay prompts, eye out for things to write a compare and contrast essay spots where the text doesn’t make sense. This can sometimes happen when you add new content to a report. Ap Literature Essay Prompts! If there are mistakes, fix them in the document file and review one more time. Your final draft is ready to print out when you can no longer find any mistakes.

Book reports are a big part of the curriculum. That doesn’t mean they have to be a lot of work for the students or the teacher. Make assigning these reports less of a hassle with these tips. Assign one book for the entire class to read. This can cut down on atwood essay, the effort required in list ap literature understanding submitted reports. Pick out a short book report template to use. There is no need to use valuable time in creating one from scratch.

Print out more copies of the form than are needed. Some students may lose theirs and how my homework, need an extra form. Make reminder announcements when a due date approaches. Remind students at least twice before a book report due date. Keep the list ap literature essay, word count requirement low. Teachers also have to spend more time reviewing longer reports. Consider creative alternatives to some written reports. When your curriculum includes a lot of book reports, give students the option of turning in a drawing, diorama, or another project as a break.

Being assigned a book report to complete can seem like a daunting task, especially if if you have never written a multi-page report. Make sure you don’t fall behind on the work by following a few of essays music these tips. Make up a reading schedule to complete the ap literature essay, book well in advance of the report being due. Use a calendar to remind yourself. Assign yourself different steps to complete each night for the report, i.e. make an margaret atwood feminist, outline, write 200 words, or revising Ask the teacher for help with ideas if you can’t figure out how to get started. Look for examples of completed reports to see how they are structured. Ap Literature Essay Prompts! Book reports vary in their length and complexity. Elementary school students get simple, one page forms to fill in about the books they read.

Those in middle school and high school usually have to write multiple page reports. Nearly all reports require students to talk about the plot, theme, characters, and how they liked the book. Things And Contrast! Both students and teachers can find a lot of templates to use. Those looking for something generic for students to fill in after reading a book can pick up a .pdf or .jpg form. Those who want more control over the look and wording of the prompts, template should download a .doc file.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -

career essay topics class. Ap Literature Prompts? I am tired of doing the bare minimum just to get by. I’ve made up in my mind that I am going to go above and beyond to ensure that I meet my full potential. Setting goals is one of the biggest things that helped me out. I set long term goals and use my short term goals to improve thinking exercises, make sure that I’m on track to meet my long term goals.

Once I complete my associate of science in business administration I will be an. Aspirations to Achieve my Educational Goals Essay. While working as a waitress, I asked everyone what they thought I should be. I didn't know what I wanted to be and did not want to walk aimlessly through life without a goal or plan to aspire to. My general manager at the time told me, you should major in accounting, because the money is good and you will always have a job. This advice seemed rational at the time, so I decided to major in accounting and started taking appropriate courses at LBCC. I then left the restaurant industry to work as an. Essay on list, My Career Goals As An Artist. competitive price range for your work/service? What methods are used to calculate price?) How will you promote yourself to beat the competition?

Skills and Tools: What specific skills must you have to fulfill your professional goals? To fulfill my professional goals I have to have traditional artistic skill, technical skill, and business skill. Being creative is a very crucial thing as an romeo and juliet scene, artist. Although in ap literature, the 3D animation industry, most of the works are done by computers. So mastering the. Essay about My Educational Goals: Quest for My Career as a Teacher. With self-confidence and the love and trust of his son Chris Gardner, rises above his obstacles to essays music, become a Wall Street legend (Black et al.

2006). I believe I have the list ap literature skills I need to prepare me for the future. To be successful as a teacher you must have a positive outlook on everything. A teacher must be organized and know how you want the essay 1 students to essay prompts, behave in the classroom and in exercises, the halls. Essay Prompts? Students do not all learn at purchase 1.8.5, the same time the same thing, and many students will try you with not bringing. Although some strategies may help you achieve your career goals. few working weeks, I realized that the technical environment did not fit to my preferred working environment, even though project management was of interest to me. The consequences of my action was the prioritization of my academic studies and the goal of working in an international environment, rather than a local one. Do most people choose occupations that match their talents, values, interests and desired life-style?

What are some obstacles to establishing such a match? Do most people choose. Statement of essay prompts Educational Goals Essay. How they ap- proach every part of their life is based on this idea of self-importance, because we start our lives as egocentric beings. Margaret Feminist? There may be a student in the classroom that wants to be a farmer, just like their father and grandfather (or any other family tradition). This student may feel, either by personal assumption or being told by someone else, that book knowledge will not benefit them in their chosen life's work. It is up to the teacher to convince them of an education's importance. Some stress is good for your health only when you channel them in the right direction. List Prompts? You must identify what stress you have and what cause you to have those feelings you have.

So when you do that you can start to mitigate them or just overlook them. Once you realize what cause the stress take a deep breath and just relax. Here are a few things that I do to kind of control my stress. I love to play video games, play basketball, and cruise on essays, my motorcycle just to name a few. When I do these things. I have to be organized and disciplined because not only do I have school, but I also work and take care of my family. List Essay Prompts? One reason why I have to be organized and disciplined is because then I would probably be procrastinating. Procrastinating can cause all kinds of problems especially if there was ample amount of time to get something done, and I waited until the last minute to finish the work that need to essays about, be completed. By utilizing the resources and tools available to me by the University of Phoenix. Statement of Educational Goals and Philosophy Essay. Every situation requires a different approach or style.

I will have a mixture between an authoritarian and list ap literature, non-authoritarian classroom. When it comes to organization I believe that to be effective and efficient you need to improve thinking exercises, be organized. By planning ahead and having material prepared for the days task that leaves more time for interaction with the students and time that they will spend learning. However, I believe that a little spontaneity is also important because without it you lead yourself into. Essay about Educational Goals and Philosophy. I want my students to realize that with education, anything is possible.

According to psychologist Howard Gardner, “We all have strengths, weaknesses, and unique combinations of cognitive abilities.” I want my students to realize that every talent is list ap literature essay special and has a purpose. I want them to realize their own talents, embrace and expand them. I will use visual, auditory, and kinesthetic methods while I teach to ensure that I connect with each of my student’s needs. I find it. Essay on improve critical, Goals: Management and Goal. one change could you make in essay prompts, your behavior today that would help you to live in greater harmony with your values?

Chapter 5 ? Determine Your True Goals ? Decide for yourself what you really want to exercises, accomplish in ap literature, every area of your life. Clarity is essential for happiness and high-performance living. 1. Write down your three most important goals in life right now. 2. What are your three most pressing problems or worries right now? 3. If you won a million dollars cash, tax free, tomorrow, even farther in my nursing career by going back to school, and I have set some short-term and long-term goals that will help me be successful in achieving my goals. Professional Short-Term Goal My short-term professional goal is to purchase, complete successfully the course of study that I am taking to list ap literature prompts, the best of my ability and graduate from atwood essay, University of Phoenix with my bachelor’s of science degree in nursing. Professional Long-Term Goal My long-term professional goal is to complete my master’s in. Masters in Counseling Careers Essay. They are educational and vocational counselors, rehabilitation counselors and mental health counselors. Education and vocational counselors typically assist children, adolescents and adults with personal, social, educational and career issues. For example, school counselors fall into this category and work at all levels of the school system from elementary to postsecondary.

They help students cope with the social and emotional stresses and pressures of growing up. School counselors may help. a company that saves people lives. This is the list essay prompts reason I would like to get promoted to a Sourcing Manager III this position requires a four year degree and would allow me to how my homework, grow in my professional career. With my personal strengths of dedication and the support of my family, manager and friends this goal of mine is attainable.

With a four year degree and my work experience I will have new opportunities with my current employer and in the job market. I am in ap literature, enrolled in a BA degree program and music, sixty. often forced or highly persuaded into careers that suited them such as mechanical and domestic work. Minorities were often dissuaded from seeking a higher education and list prompts, when they would venture out to how my homework, do so they were met with great hostility from people of the opposite race. Essay Prompts? We would like to good things, deceive ourselves into thinking that this mindset is no longer prevalent but it is. Ap Literature Essay? Maybe not as obvious as was in the past but nonetheless, it is still a part of our educational institutional system. Act 3 1? In my own experience. public that a `registered nurse’ had attended an acceptable nursing program and passed board evaluation examination.” [ (Creasia Friberg, 2011) ] Over 100 years later this same model is emulated for licensure, however due to ap literature essay, difference in educational training from LPN to BSN there is still disproportionate skill level in practice.

Requiring all practicing nurses to hold at minimum of atwood feminist a BSN is a trend that dates back several decades. Since 1965, the ap literature prompts American Nurses Association (ANA) supported. Present Career, Career Interest and atwood feminist essay, the Value of a College Education. I have been in this position and ap literature prompts, with the company for four years. Things A Compare And Contrast Essay? I enjoy the responsibility of list ap literature my present career, but I would like new challenges and margaret atwood, new opportunities. I have been researching positions within the institution and all of them are requiring a college degree. I have come to the realization that individuals with a college degree have better job opportunities and ap literature, with the proper credentials land the higher-level jobs. A college education is one of the atwood feminist essay most important endeavors. Career Planning and Development Essay. Effective career management should adhere to a number of principles.

Consistency and coherency within organizations in messages about what career and career management is, proactively collaboration between employer and employee and dynamism. Goals of career management process must be explicit and that this will be most easily achieved if there is essay a limited number of compliable interventions. CAREER DECISION POINT International Assignment. ] personal statisfaction. Goals Professional Goals My short term professional goal is to become a better, more effective and margaret feminist essay, respected manager. During this class I have learned a very important thing about team building and conflict resolution. “Conflicts are simply the differences of list prompts opinion” (University of Phoenix, 2004). Essays? One of the most important parts of list essay my job is to manage conflicts in my office. During my team project I found a lot [use great.

is communication and the method of communication depends on the audience (Kalargyrou, Pescosolido, Kalargiros, 2012, p. 39). Leadership skills and essay and juliet scene 1, using effective communication skills are a few skills that I will need to develop to reach my goals. I plan to develop these skills by being a team leader in our group projects and effectively using good communication and list essay, asking for improve critical thinking, feedback in how I am doing as a leader. Teaching is another skill I need to develop. Developing teaching skills for. methods in list essay, business while realizing its contribution to facilitate the ongoing process improvement and in his personal life trying to save his marriage. Alex was able to increase the throughput and net profit of the company by setting common mutual goals.

Further, with Lou, chief accountant identified the feasible application of the theory on each divisional manager. He engaged his wife and applied Socratic Method by finding 5 logical steps to improve the how my homework plant performance as well as to ap literature, resolve their. In order to obtain a better career, I need to obtain a better education. I have an Associate Degree in Data Processing, but I was looking to make a career change that would be better suited for the future. How My Homework? Certain jobs require more education for certain occupations. Essay? There has always been a need in the Health Care field, so I decided to move into that field. I began with an essay romeo and juliet, Associate’s Degree in Health Care Administration, focusing on Medical Records. I then decided that continuing to further. types of jobs that are available for ap literature prompts, nursing. Music? You can work at a hospital, nursing home, become a home health aid anything that is in your field.

There are about list essay, five, careers that are in my major. No there are not other areas of work directly to nursing. The yearly salary for nursing is good things and contrast essay about $64,690. Does nursing career require traveling? It depends on where you live at. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts? But in New York, it does not require you to travel. Nursing will always be my major. I will.

company's situation, which at the time seemed in good condition. The conversation ultimately leads to how my homework, the question, What is the list prompts goal of any business? After rethinking his conversation, Alex realizes that the things to write a compare about goal of any business is to make money. Furthermore, if the goal is to make money any action toward this goal is considered productive and any action not moving towards the goal is nonproductive. Alex unsure of such a simple answer decides to contact Jonah to continue the search for more answers.

This. Variety Educational trips also function to put some variety into otherwise regimented lesson plans. Instead of spending every day in the classroom, students get to learn in list essay prompts, a new environment with new instructors. Educational trips also may give students a chance to interact with students from other schools as they learn together or participate in group activities Learning Styles Educational trips will often cater to more than one learning style, making them excellent teaching tools for things to write a compare and contrast essay, certain. that will empower children with the overall goal of promoting sound development and list, social growth of children of all ages, ethnicity and income. Our philosophy here at essay romeo act 3 scene, Star Child Learning Development Center supports the essay belief that parents are a child’s very first teacher. About Music? Our role is to provide high quality child development experiences for list, the child and to support good parenting skills by thinking exercises helping families set and reach personal, family and career goals. The curriculum model that will be used is.

higher number of staff RNs with their BSN degree has a lower mortality rate (American Association of colleges of Nursing, 2011). Ap Literature? In a patient care situation, there are many differences in the nursing care and good to write a compare and contrast essay, decision-making process, upon the educational preparation of the nurse. An example of ap literature essay a situation that demonstrates the differences would be a patient in a long-term care facility being found lying on the floor by a staff member. A nurse prepared with an atwood feminist, associate’s degree (staff nurse) would. tremendous deal of my time and contemplation as I moved up the ap literature educational ladder. Today, however, I feel the much more rounded person as a result. When Spayde talks about how my homework, slow learning, he is referring to the kind of education that truly makes a person, not just a student. If the hope is for mankind ultimately surviving, the practice of slow knowledge is absolutely essential. Jon Spayde's solution for this muddled educational system integrates a prescription for essay prompts, both school and society. reduces in output and prepares for retirement. Donald Super career move from one phase of change, so do people change with time and essay romeo and juliet act 3 1, experience and progress through the following vocational development stages: 1) Crystallization stage, between 14 to 18 years where individuals develop and plan a tentative vocational goal.

2) Specification stage between 18 to 21 years where a person begins to firm his or her vocational goal. 3) Implementation stage which is between 21 to 24 years begins. The remainder worked mostly in government agencies, social assistance agencies, and educational services. About 21 percent of RNs worked part time.” (para. 27). This here is proof that nursing will be a job that will be around for list, many years even if no more hospitals existents. Another reason why I decided that I wanted to become a registered nurse is because of the great pay that comes along with all the responsibility. Purchase? While doing my research I came upon a helpful website and they stated “The.

There Are Several Reasons Why You Might Set Goals. Discuss the Importance of Setting Realistic Goals and Describe Your Most Important Long-Term Goal for University. control of their schedule and time, therefore moving through short term goals with ease. In this case, my goal is to develop and acquire skills necessary for my chosen career change. I see the completion of each unit as a step closer to reaching my ultimate goal: the transition into a classroom educator. To sustain motivation, I will endeavour to use the tools I strongly believe will help me to list ap literature, successfully achieve this goal.

Firstly, I intend to implement incentives when I have accomplished. she had regarding the how my homework steps she needed to take to ap literature, pursue her career dreams, and the best path to take given that she was faced with various options She interviewed many different people including HR consultants/recruiters, and whereas they all agreed that what she was seeking for how my homework, was noble, none seemed to have a solution. Eileen then resolved to seek for list ap literature essay prompts, a solution to her seemingly unique problem, and read a couple dozen books on careers, most of which she had to import from UK. 1.8.5? By applying her newly. facilities. Research indicates that decreased mortality rates, fewer medication errors, and prompts, positive patient outcomes correlate to nurses prepared at the baccalaureate-degree level (AACN, 2012).

Education is essay now, more important than ever in furthering ones career, untrained nurses are no longer accepted within the health care field as they once were. As per the Pew Health Professions Commission, “The demands placed on list, nursing in the emerging health care system are likely to require a greater proportion of. stated by Locke and Latha, there are four mediators or mechanisms of purchase 1.8.5 goals that can affect performance. The first one is that there is ap literature essay “focus of attention on improve thinking, the desired end state to the exclusion of other goals” (Smith and Hitt. 2005).

This means that goals can limit and direct employee’s attention, effort and action to only goal-relevant activities and not interrupted by unwanted and irrelevant ones. For instance, if one’s goal is to get a high distinction grade in Mathematics, one will focus and. or work harder, if you’re pursuing a goal. The goal-performance relationship is subject to various moderators. Goal commitment is the most influential moderator.

Goal commitment is especially important with difficult or complex goals. If people are not committed to their goals, they will not be motivated to reach them. Ap Literature Essay? In order for someone to be committed to how my homework, a goal, they must believe it is important or significant. Individuals must also believe that the goal is attainable, or partially reachable. there.

When you set goals, FIRST, do what Stephen R. Prompts? Covey suggests. “Begin with the end in mind.” So, picture yourself having accomplished your goal when you want it accomplished. There are short term and long term goals. SECOND, be sure your goal is measurable- to see your progression and to essay romeo and juliet act 3 scene, know when you’ve completed your goal. For example, getting a specific degree by a certain age or reading a book by list essay prompts a certain date. Improve Thinking Exercises? If you set a time limit on your goals, they are more likely to ap literature prompts, be. Personal and Professional Goals. Essays. UTILIZING RESOURCES I have to progress towards my goals during the how my homework journey if I can get assistance from my friends family members I will gladly accept their help. STAY FOCUSED I have to stay focused to my goal there will be lots of problems but I am ready for the challenge. Essay? For achievement of goals one needs to be commitedt towards their goal , progress towards achieving it, self motivation ,stay focused, attain or achieve the goal finally satisfaction out of it. I want to walk with pride prove.

each program that Hope Cancer Resources offer, goals and essay romeo and juliet act 3, objectives are stated. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts? Goals and purchase thesis, objectives need to ap literature essay prompts, be clear and are important in an organization because they represent the purpose of the margaret organization. Ap Literature? Some of the goals and objectives are long term and some are short term, but the ultimate goal of each program and resource is to battle cancer and the effects of it. Good Things To Write And Contrast About? Even though there are many different programs at list essay prompts, Hoper Cancer Resources, the exercises goals and objectives of each support the overall outcome. short term goal for your patient, from the list prompts day of admission, having met this goal , you know that it is time to look into how my homework, the long term goal that has being set and from there you know it is time to plan for discharge. The same way it works with me setting my personal goal, after the well accomplishment of going through my present program, and then I will know it is time to move to the next step. In line with earlier discussed progress towards moving to the next step of my personal goal. My long term.

Defining the Goal Constraints ? Small Rooms X1 ? d ? d ? 5 ? ? 1 ? 1 Medium Rooms X 2 ? d ? d ? 10 ? ? 2 ? 2 Large Rooms X 3 ? d ? d ? 15 ? 3 ? 3 Defining the Goal Constraints ? Total Expansion 400X1 ? 750X 2 ? 1,050X 3 ? d ? d ? 25,000 ? Total Cost ? 4 ? 4 18000X1 ? 33000X 2 ? 45.150X 3 ? d ? d ? 1,000,000 where ? 5 ? 5 d ,d ? 0 ? i ? i GP Objective Functions ? There are numerous objective functions we could formulate. Essay on Strategies for the Technical Professional: Goals. What are at least two goals that you have set for yourself in this class? Why? A: One of my class goals is to turn my work in on time, and completed to the best of my ability. I'm not worried about being at the top of my class, I'm more concerned with understanding the material being taught, and retaining it for use later on in my career. I think the list ap literature reasons why I have set this goal are self-evident. If I don't turn in my work on time, I will not receive full credit. If I don't complete it. models and methods that idealistically and unrealistically(in most cases) presume the optimization of a single objective subject to a set of how my homework rigid constraints.

Goal Programming was introduced in an attempt to essay prompts, eliminate or, at the least, mitigate this disquieting disconnect. Conceived and developed by act 3 scene Abraham Charnes and William Cooper, goal programming was originally dubbed “constrained regression”. Constrained regression, in turn, was and is a powerful nonparametric method for the development of. items. Controls the list ap literature execution of current year financial plan, by reviewing daily, monthly, and quarterly accounting reports to endure sufficient funding is available to accomplish mission goals. Purchase Thesis 1.8.5? A Career In Accounting 3 EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Degree in accounting or a degree in a related field such as business administration or finance. Should include up to 6 hours of credit.

vocational psychology had shifted in list ap literature prompts, the second half of the 20th century due to exercises, the massive waves of redundancies and list ap literature prompts, restructuring. Hughes (1937) described career as the purchase sequence of a person’s life experiences, considering on the subjective dimensions such as social, economic and essay prompts, cultural context. DeFillippi and Arthur (1994) introduced the boundaryless career concept, which combines both traditional hierarchies and how my homework, innovative new ventures. Hassard (2012) stated that the list prompts concept of secure jobs have diminished. strides toward both goals by gaining knowledge in both fields at the same time. I am the type of person that sets realistic goals and achieves those goals by utilizing any means possible. Seldom do I fail to obtain what I want—within reason—when I truly desire to critical exercises, do so. I am not suggesting that one should do something that is unethical or illegal; however I do suggest that one should be somewhat aggressive in essay, their endeavors, and not become discouraged or detoured from purchase thesis, their goals.

The same traits that. have lower congestive heart failure mortality, decubitus ulcers, and post-operative deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. List Ap Literature? The way of the future of nursing is empowering educational standards to higher knowledge base on outcomes, there are definitely managed care and evidence based practices exist with higher educational preparation. I have worked for 9.5 years in a hospital based setting and was not treated as a nurse with an ADN degree because of my experience that I developed over the years. Goals are an thesis 1.8.5, important part of our lives and we must always remember that if we set them, we should stick to them. The second step to ap literature essay, having a feeling of margaret success is to essay prompts, dare to act 3, dream. Essay Prompts? Our minds are filled with many thoughts each day.

In fact, it is from these thoughts that we formulate tasks for ourselves to accomplish. Someone may think, “One day I want to be the President of the thesis United States.” But it is what they do with that dream that counts. Essay? Allowing oneself to dream always is not easy. One. day after taking power, Peron’s new government issued a proclamation of its main objectives, which emphasized the critical thinking importance of industrial development, which could be considered a “prerequisite for attaining economic independence”. Other economic goals were an increase in employment, and industrial growth, which would attempt to close the gap between the ap literature prompts extremely wealthy and the extremely poor.

In his Twenty Truths speech, Peron claims that the Peronist or Justicialist doctrine consists of an “economically. well-educated person is articulate and confident in act 3 scene, everything he/she does. In addition, I want to learn to list ap literature prompts, be able to organize ideas powerfully and clearly and deliver them effectively to how my homework, the world. A well-educated person is list ap literature essay prompts able not only to keep the good things to write a compare essay main goal in focus, but is also able to continue to think logically at the same time. They also have the list essay prompts ability to see the big picture and then break it down into smaller pieces for closer assessment.

These characteristics are important for me to develop in.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
AP Literature Open-ended Prompts (1986-2015) - cloudfront net

Color Green and Brown Azolla as Exposed in Different Environments Essay Sample. Azolla (mosquito fern, duckweed fern, fairy moss, and water fern) is a genus of seven species of aquatic ferns in ap literature essay prompts the family Salviniaceae. They are extremely reduced in form and specialized, looking nothing like conventional ferns but more resembling duckweed or some mosses. Thesis 1.8.5. Azolla is ap literature essay, a free floating aquatic fern, which nowadays can be found in freshwater environments in temperate and tropical regions all over purchase 1.8.5, the world. It ranks among the fastest growing plants on Earth and due to its association with the prompts nitrogen fixing cyanobacteria Anabaena azollae, it is independent of extern organic nitrogen. In that way Azolla is not only known to fix huge amounts of carbon, but as well to critical thinking exercises, produce vast amounts of organic nitrogen.

The nutrient, which mainly limits the growth of Azolla, is phosphorous. Azolla is list prompts, rich in protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Improve Thinking. It is the only plant used as biofertilizer in agriculture or as a green manure for ap literature wetland rice in Northern Vietnam, and Central and Southern China because of its high nitrogen content. In early 1980’s the use of Azolla in South Cotabato, Philippines was widely published. Azolla plants have been described by the Chinese and Vietnamese as being miniature nitrogen fertilizer factories. To Write A Compare. Azolla is traditionally used throughout Asia and parts of Africa as feed for livestock, poultry and fish such as tilapia, red pacu, carps and list ap literature prompts other herbivorous and omnivorous species.

As animal feed, Azolla contains high level of atwood protein (about 20 30% of dry weight. Some literatures suggest higher protein level of list ap literature essay 50 60%) and fat. At times Azolla is also used as human food. Azolla is important to reproduce for it contributes more useful benefits. REPRODUCTION RATE OF COLOR GREEN AND BROWN AZOLLA AS EXPOSED IN DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS OUTPUT. 1.) Reproduction rate of 1.8.5 green and brown azolla under the sun and on a covered or dim environment PROCESS. Exposition under the sun and on a covered or dim environment INPUT. Statement of the list essay problem. 1) What color or type of purchase Azolla (the green or brown) has the fastest reproduction rate in light and dim environments? 2.) What is the suitable environment for the growth and reproduction rate of a normal azolla?

Is it under the sun (bright) or a covered dim environment? Hypothesis. Azolla is a plant fern which lives in list essay paddy water and other freshwater environments. As a plant, it needs primary factors and requirements to grow and reproduce, it needs sunlight, water, and a good environment. Good Things A Compare Essay About. So therefore, Azolla cultured outside with sunlight will reproduce and grow faster rather than Azolla cultured in dim without light. Scope and Delimitation of the list ap literature prompts study. This study was limited and focused to the reproduction rate of the 2 colors (green and brown) of how my homework Azolla (Azolla Pinnata) when cultured under indoor and outdoor environment conditions. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts. This research was conducted at GIFTED Learning Centre, Inc.

Among the aspects considered were: 1.) Determination of purchase thesis 1.8.5 what color of Azolla multiplies faster from indoor environmental condition and outdoor environmental condition. List Essay Prompts. 2.) Determination of what kind of Azolla multiplies the fastest from the over-all samples and considering of what environmental condition ( bright – under the sun and dim – covered environment) it’s being exposed. Importance of the romeo act 3 scene 1 study. The result of this study will provide relevant information which may help the following: 1. Department of Health (DOH). Since azolla is proven to be a mosquito repellant, so by knowing on list essay, how and where to reproduce it, this agency can conduct a study in essay romeo act 3 scene the prevention of dengue here in list the Philippines.

2. Improve Thinking Exercises. Agricultural and fish industry owners. Due to its high protein, amino acid, vitamin and nitrogen content, azolla was proven to be substitute food of some herbivore, and omnivore species. It may also be used as biofertilizer in agriculture for some plants. So by reproducing azolla, we can associate larger possibilities for some of its benefits. 3. Squatters area settlers. Azolla culturing especially in squatters area is ap literature prompts, a great help for improve critical exercises the community in reducing dengue cases having azolla been proved as the alternative mosquito repellant plant. Prompts. 4. Students. Azolla is ensured with significant benefits that will contribute for the betterment of living. Therefore, students should continue or explore deeper investigation in azolla culturing.

Definition of 1 terms. 1.) Salviniaceae – these are heterosporous floating aquatic plants. The genus Azolla is commonly included within the family. List Ap Literature Essay. 2.) Duckweed – is the critical common name for a family of essay small aquatic herbs known as Lemnaceae that grows in fresh water. They have the unique distinction of being the smallest flowering plants on earth. These plants are also unique in that they do not have any stem or leaf structures. The plant is critical thinking exercises, simply a fleshy ovoid or flattened structure that may or may not bear simple roots. These highly successful plants represent the ultimate in reduction for a vascular plant.

Duckweed is ubiquitous to most temperate and tropical regions of the world, making it readily available to most farmers. They are typically found floating in thick mats of homogeneous populations in quiet streams or ponds containing high levels of organic matter. 3.) Cyanobacteria – are prokaryotes (single-celled organisms) often referred to as “blue-green algae.” While most algae is eukaryotic (multi-celled), cyanobacteria is the only exception. Cyanobacteria obtain their energy through photosynthesis. They are not strictly unicellular, but can be found in colonial and filamentous forms, some of which differentiate into varying roles. For example, cyanobacteria specialized for nitrogen fixation is called heterocysts. 4.) Paddy water- is a structural form of water like a rice field. 5.) Salinity- the saltiness of the water and list essay prompts can be measured by a refractometer. 6.) Intracrop – is a product similar to fertilizers, specially formulated to condition water for farming and agriculture. 7.) Carbofuran – is one of the most toxic carbamate pesticides.

It is marketed under the purchase thesis 1.8.5 trade names Furadan, by FMC Corporation and Curater, among several others. Ap Literature Essay Prompts. It is used to control insects in a wide variety of about music field crops, including potatoes, corn and soybeans. List Essay. It is critical exercises, a systemic insecticide, which means that the plant absorbs it through the roots, and from here the plant distributes it throughout its organs where insecticidal concentrations are attained. Carbofuran also has contact activity against pests. REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE. SOURCE: Azolla Utilization Proceedings on the workshops of Azolla use SPONSORED BY: The Fujan Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Fuzhou, Fujian, China) and The International Rice Institute (Los Banos, Laguna ,Philippines) ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS. Climate. Especially the climate variables that affect Azolla growth, is difficult to manipulate.

To determine the climatic variables and interactions that most influence Azolla growth, climatic variables were regressed on the RGR of Azolla species that had been grown in a year-round pot experiment. Essay Prompts. The correlation analysis of data recorded during hot humid weather indicated that temperature and margaret feminist essay humidity had a negative effect on growth rate and solar radiation had a positive influence. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts. Although it may be possible to develop management practices that give some degree of control over these variables, the environment which Azolla lives encompasses many other interacting factors. For example Azolla’s susceptibility to critical, fungal pathogens probably interacts with high temperature and humidity. Algal blooms not only compete with azolla for nutrients but also cause change of pH in the paddy water which can result nutrients from the solution. Prompts. They also restrict water movement which can result in high water temperatures lethal to azolla. A true picture of Azolla’s environmental requirements cannot be given by describing individual requirements in isolation. Often the interactions or indirect effects of factors are more important than the direct effect. Unfortunately very little research has been conducted on the interactions of environmental factors. ENVIRONMNTAL FACTORS. Water.

The lack of good control and availability of water in music rice growing areas is the primary constraint to the spread of Azolla use. As a delicate aquatic plant, Azolla can survive only for a few minutes on a dry surface under the tropical sun, and for a few days on paddy sol that dries during intermittent rains. Some varieties can survive indefinitely on moist, shaded mud, but will not multiply to any useful extent without a water surface on which to spread. Thus, without good water control and availability, Azolla multiplication will not succeed. The need for water extends beyond the list ap literature essay prompts growing season and remains important to a limited extent throughout the year. A small amount of water must be available to maintain nursery stocks of Azolla plants during the off- seasons. A larger amount of water will be needed for the multiplication of is nursery before wide-scale field multiplication begins as the rice season approaches. Unfortunately, a large quantity of water is usually not available for growing Azolla just before rice crop is planted. The source of water is also important. Like rice, Azolla grows better during dry seasons when irrigation water is available.

If water comes from precipitation, additional problems may occur. A rice farmer on the east coast of India, Vietnam, and China, or anywhere in the Philippines can have his entire Azolla crop washed away by typhoon. Farmers in a monsoon area can suffer the same fate from excessive rainfall, which causes flooding. With the exception of 1.8.5 a few areas such as South Cotabato in the Philippines, most farmers will need to invest considerably effort to produce an Azolla crop. List Essay. This investment can be completely lost due to flooding or a mild drought. Light. The growth rate of Azolla has been reported to saturate at 25-50% of full sunlight, and is not inhibited by full sunlight as long as other factors are not limiting. As an intercrop under rice, the growth rate of atwood feminist Azolla will begin to decline as the developing rice canopy reduces light quantity and quality below that necessary to list, saturate growth rate. The rice canopy will start influencing growth about 2-3 wk after transplanting and will stop growth in most Azolla species at 45 day after transplanting, depending on such factors as rice maturation period, leaf area index, weather, paddy water fertility, etc. An aspect of shading which is of possible interest but has not been studied is the margaret atwood feminist intracrop shading of Azolla as it becomes crowded.

As in list other crops, crowding probably results in competition for light, nutrients, etc. It is difficult to margaret, take measurements within the Azolla canopy because of the smallness of prompts Azolla, but it is not impossible. Purchase Thesis. Competition can be measured indirectly through RGR (Relative Growth Rate). Further research could help optimize productivity of biomass and list ap literature essay prompts accumulated Nitrogen if more information was available about intracrop competition. Day length is 1.8.5, another aspect of light. Growth rate has been shown to positively correlate today length and continuous to ap literature, increase up to continuous illumination .higher latitudes , such as Central China, will have a longer day length during the late spring and early summer Azolla growing season than the tropics which have an romeo and juliet scene, almost uniform day length all year round. List Essay. Azolla growth rate is higher and higher latitudes than in the tropics. Temperature. Temperature is probably the most important limiting environmental factor in essays about music Azolla cultivation.

It is also very difficult to manipulate. Its direct effects are not as serious s it indirect influences. Essay. For example, certain Azolla varieties can grow at temperatures of 40 ° C or higher and some management practices can prevent paddy weather temperatures from exceeding 40° C in most cases if water is available. The most serious problem with temperature is its stimulating effect on azolla pests, e.g. insects, pathogenic fungi, and music free living algae. The optimum temperature for most azolla species is ap literature essay, within the range of 20-35 ° C. at higher temperatures in this range and above, the generation time for insects and the growth rate of fungi greatly increase. Margaret Feminist. Insects particularly Lepidoptera and dipteral, can destroy azolla crops if pesticides such as carbofuran or BHC are not used.

Often insects will sample a small part of plant highly susceptible to various fungi which attack azolla and can greatly magnify the insect damage under hot-humid conditions. Because high temperatures are not a direct limitation, azolla has an excellent potential for successful cultivation in irrigated deserts where humidity is relatively low and ap literature essay alternate host plants for insects are limited. azolla does very well on personal essays, the northern border of Senegal in west Africa (Van Hove, pers. List Ap Literature Essay. Comm.) and can probably do well in the traditional rice areas of Mali with good water control. Mineral Nutrition. Because Azolla is an scene 1, aquatic plant, essential elements must be available in the water for Azolla to survive. List Prompts. Azolla requires all essential plant elements plus Mo or Co for N Fixation.

However, most paddy water does not contain an good to write a compare essay about, adequate balance of essential elements for successful Azolla cultivation. Phosphorus has been the most common limiting element for Azolla growth. The threshold concentration of P in Azolla Tissue is probably about 0.2-0.3% on a dry wt. Ap Literature Essay. basis. P stressed plants are usually smaller, pink to red less vigorous, and have a low concentration of good things essay about total N. Under severe stress, the plants become highly compact and dark red, and often develop very long curled roots. Ap Literature Essay. P deficiency can be overcome by applying P fertilizer. In some situations, deficient plants may be able to extract sufficient P from paddy soil if the water level can be reduced to the point the azolla roots can touch the soil. Water quality. Several other aspects of water quality have been studied. Pollution from sewage and herbicides is of little concern to developing countries, but may be important as azolla cultivation is attempted. Other factors are known to limit azolla use. pH is things a compare essay about, perhaps the most important in prompts developing countries.

Optimum growth of azolla in culture solution is in pH range of 4.5-7, but azolla can survive in pH 3.5-10 if all essential elements are available. The most important concern about pH is the availability of 1.8.5 essential elements in the paddy water. The pH of most acids and alkaline soils changes toward the range of 6-7 a few weeks after flooding. However, some acid sols – acid sulfate and histosols— which are low in organic matter of active Fe or high in sulfate, may not reach a pH of 6.0 even after months of list prompts submergence. These acid soils can create toxic levels of A1 and Fe, and P deficiencies in the paddy water. How My Homework. Saline soils often have a pH greater than seven and may be deficient in P, Zn, and Cu. Chinese researchers recommended that water for azolla cultivation should contain no more than 0.3% salt. Higher salt concentrations decreased plant N, and more salt increased plat N. List Ap Literature Essay Prompts. Haller et al found that A. caroliniana growth ceased when the concentration reached .3%.

Salinity or alkalinity may be a problem to rice fields located along the essay romeo act 3 scene coast and in poorly drained irrigated desserts, such as in areas of Pakistan. Chapter 3 METHODOLOGY. This chapter presents the methodology used in the research. It describes the method and materials used in list ap literature essay gathering, presenting, analyzing and interpreting the data. 1. First, the researchers collected 12 empty gallons. Then they removed the upper part of the gallons. 2. Essays. The researchers put the soil (600g) on list ap literature, every gallon using the electric. 3. The researchers put 800 ml of freshwater on every gallon. 4. After putting the good essay about exact amount of soil and water, the researchers put the green azolla on 6 gallons and brown azolla for list ap literature essay prompts the remaining gallons. Each gallon contains 10 azolla. 5. The researchers investigated and thesis 1.8.5 observed them for three (3) weeks by putting three gallons containing green azolla and three (3) gallons containing brown azolla outside under the ap literature sun, and by putting the remaining three (3) gallons containing green azolla and three (3) gallons containing brown azolla in our classroom which is free from dust and dirt which was instructed by Ms.

Mary Joy Gonzales. The researchers also brought the azolla home every weekend to investigate continuously and consistently and to monitor them. 6. Every week the margaret atwood essay researchers record the growth of azolla by counting them manually. They also took pictures of them. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Color Green and Brown Azolla as Exposed in Different Environments. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Color Green and prompts Brown Azolla as Exposed in Different Environments. I went for a field trip to Sekinchan on the 25th July for 3 days.

The objective of this trip was to find out the role of Clearfield technology to… Why is it everywhere people go they always see or hear about good to write a compare essay about going green? It’s because going green plays a big role in the economy also the environment in today’s… Paddy Field Fish Culture (Also Named Fish Culture in Paddy Field) Problem Identification: The bad harvest of paddy resulting in a high price of list essay rice, accompanying with the low income of farmers. Things To Write Essay. Problem Delineation: Firstly, the growth of paddy needs a… Think green, live green! We are now confronted with serios enviromental problems.The best way to essay prompts, fight them is by knowing what causes them and to figure out the best comprimise solution for the earth… Go Green Campaign. Business feasibility study can be defined as a controlled process for identifying problems and opportunities, determining objectives, describing situations, defining successful outcomes and assessing the range of costs and essay and juliet act 3 scene benefits… What social problems are exposed in The Great Gatsby?

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is set in the 1920’s, a period of American History known as the ap literature essay “Roaring Twenties”. The Great Gatsby is the story of the…

inserted by FC2 system